Refused by google adsense / scraping content

Hi everyone I can really you use your advice. I was trying to earn some extra $/€ by using google adverts and I am refused because my site offers no value?
They think I just copy/paste from other sites (which i do not)

Yes I do use rss feeds BUT i translate them to dutch and obviously keeping the original source/link intact.
How could this not offer any value? Many dutch people are not that great when it comes to understanding english.

So If i were to go to any tech event and post my own pics that would solve it? I mean every other tech site would pretty much have the same picture right?

It’s not a big deal but i was just wondering if any of you had the same issue? Or Any advice?

Thanks for any help!

It doesn't matter what anyone here thinks. Google's job in the AdSense program is to display Google Ads for paid advertisers where they will likely be noticed and where they will be more likely to obtain an ROI for the advertiser. If they believe your forum won't do that, they won't approve you. That is totally Google's decision and anyone paying for Google Ads (formerly AdWords) would totally support that decision.

My advice is to forget about AdSense and search for other programs for advertising revenue.

Thanks everyone for the replies it kinda sucks you can't appeal it.

So clickio never heard of it. I'm gona take a closer look ;) thanks for the advice!

Top Bottom