Refund Policy??

ROBD

I've searched the site for the official refund policy, but all I could find was a short statement saying that a "reasonable" refund policy would be maintained.

Anyone know the official stance on this, or where I would go to apply for a refund?? Is it like a 30 day policy as with most instances like this?

Nothing wrong with the software, I think it's great, and glad I found it before I went with vbulletin. It's just that I purchased 2 licenses with the intentions of starting 2 separate forums simultaneously. After a bit more research though, starting a successful forum is a bit harder than I assumed and now I plan to devote all my time to one of the initial 2, and it would be great if I didn't have to let $140 go to waste. I guess I got a bit trigger happy. Not sure if this falls under being "reasonable" but I purchased both of them within the last week, and seeing as how I am not ditching the product all together, I think it's fairly reasonable, even though it's my own fault.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

How long ago did you buy it? If it's been more than say 14 to 30 days, then I don't think it's reasonable to expect a refund.

You could always sell the license - plenty of people would be interested in buying it (including me), better than losing the money altogether :)

It's been less than a week for the first one, and the second one was withdrawn from my account the day I made this thread. That's why I assumed it was a reasonable request, otherwise I wouldn't of even asked. Not trying to be difficult here, like I said, seemed more than reasonable to me. And yeah, I guess selling it is an option.. but I don't really want to lose any money if I don't have to, so obviously, I'd much prefer a refund.

I started a ticket yesterday and have not received a reply at all so.. not sure if that's the norm around here, or if I just fell through the cracks today, but today being a normal business day.. can't say I'm as impressed with the support as I am with the software. Hopefully, they will get back to me soon. I'm sure they will. Everybody gets busy, that's probably the case here.

It's been less than a week for the first one, and the second one was withdrawn from my account the day I made this thread. That's why I assumed it was a reasonable request, otherwise I wouldn't of even asked. Not trying to be difficult here, like I said, seemed more than reasonable to me. And yeah, I guess selling it is an option.. but I don't really want to lose any money if I don't have to, so obviously, I'd much prefer a refund.

I started a ticket yesterday and have not received a reply at all so.. not sure if that's the norm around here, or if I just fell through the cracks today, but today being a normal business day.. can't say I'm as impressed with the support as I am with the software. Hopefully, they will get back to me soon. I'm sure they will. Everybody gets busy, that's probably the case here.

Not having a go at you but the forum support here by the community and Jake is top notch here just wanted to get that one straight. I know your not complaining but wanted to correct that between ticket support and community driven forum support. :)

^^ Absolutely agree. So far, every time I've had a question, it was answered very quick. That's why I was a little surprised at the delayed ticket response. Glad you pointed out they are not one in the same....I see why you'd want to differentiate between the community support and the "official" support, for lack of a better term.

Top Bottom