Refund from xenforo

5im

I cannot seem to get xenforo started. I've tried, and i have failed. So i am thinking of getting a refund. How will i do that? I really need a refund so please respond if you know the answer please!

Last edited:
Have you tried posting in the Xenforo forums for help about how to get it installed, or tried going through your hosting service? I'm sure either of these resources would be helpful to you.

Getting a refund after all that trouble would be the last thing on my mind, to be honest, and Xenforo is worth the "hassle"! (y)

Have you tried posting in the Xenforo forums for help about how to get it installed, or tried going through your hosting service? I'm sure either of these resources would be helpful to you.

Getting a refund after all that trouble would be the last thing on my mind, to be honest, and Xenforo is worth the "hassle"! (y)
Yeah i know. I have talked to my host and all. I'ts just not working. How do i get a refund?

I really want a refund from xenforo, i have come arose so many errors with xenforo, i have tried getting help from my host and everything. It hasn't worked. I really do want a refund. How do i get a refund!

I dunno if you can get one, but, I would suggest opening a support ticket to ask your question. I would also wonder why you went to your host for resolution with your problems with XF. Did you open a support ticket with...wait for it...XF?

I really want a refund from xenforo, i have come arose so many errors with xenforo, i have tried getting help from my host and everything. It hasn't worked. I really do want a refund. How do i get a refund!
What is their that doesn't work. This is really good software.
If we can help, let us know.

You have posted this same question in several places, including your own profile post. But, you have not indicated at all that you have opened a support ticket for your underlying issues (or your request for a refund). Not sure if it is youth (your profile says you are 14), or technical inexperience, or what.

Are you looking for help with resolving your problem from others than your host (who may or may not have any idea about your issues)? Have you thought about asking your questions in a support ticket or, if you feel comfortable, in a post on the forum? You have not posted any questions about your underlying issues, so it is impossible for others (likely better equipped than I am) to try to help you. I don't think you will get any better solution by posting the same thing several times in several places (especially if you don't mention or explain your problems). If it is just a refund, then I suggest opening a ticket.

Good luck!

Also look at the license agreement:

11. Refund Policy
We will maintain a reasonable policy regarding requests for refunds. We reserve the right to refuse a refund or to apply a partial refund. An administration charge may be applied where a refund is offered.

Did you opened a support ticket to inquire how to get a refund? Asking this on public forums won't do much help.

Who do you host with? Did you check beforehand that your hosting package supported XenForo? What errors are you getting when you install?

I really want a refund from xenforo, i have come arose so many errors with xenforo

Hi there, you sound frustrated, have you run this?

http://xenforo.com/xenforo-requirements-test.zip

...if you upload that and then visit that page it will let you know if your server meets the minimum requirements to run XF.

If it doesn't pass you'll need a different hosting environment or you will need to install the required extensions to your current server environment.

If it does pass then you either need to start by looking at your error logs if you feel comfortable doing that and then supply that info to anyone asking you about the errors or you need to go to the customer section and file a ticket https://xenforo.com/customers/tickets.

Either way, it is a series of steps to find the answer and hopefully this may help you get the ones you want.

I cannot seem to get xenforo started. I've tried, and i have failed. So i am thinking of getting a refund. How will i do that? I really need a refund so please respond if you know the answer please!

If you need help on getting it installed/set up start a conversation with me. If your current hosting environment supports it I'll be happy to get your site (base site) up and running for you free of charge. The styling and setting up the forums will be your responsibility but I'll be more than happy to help you get your base forum up and going.
My Skype info is in my profile also if you would rather go via that route.

Last edited:
Top Bottom