Redirect on Login/Logout [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

Redirect on Login/Logout (version 1.0.0) - Providing a method to redirect users according to an URL-defined parameter after login & logout.

INFORMATION:
This addon providing a method to redirect users according to an URL-defined parameter after login & logout & register.

FEATURES:
- Can use to redirect your users after log in depending on their user group.
- Can use to redirect your users after log out depending on their user group.
- Can use to redirect your users after register (with/without email confirmation) process complete.

INSTALLATION:
- Upload contents of Upload folder to root directory,...

Read more about this resource...

Anyone have anything to offer with regards to this add-on?

I think the idea of being able to set up specific entry pages per group basis is a great idea, and the option to direct to a log out page is also a polite way of sayin "till we meet again" there are a number of benefits to this, I just want to know if there are any complications with other add-ons that I should know about before using.

How about being able to redirect to a specific page based on user access? If a guest clicks on a link that is members only, they get redirected to a "sales" page enticing them to join?

Thanks! I'm using this addon to redirect new users to a presentation form, so more new members introduce themselves :)

PD: works ok, but it doesn't redirect just after register. Only after login. Thanks anyway :)

Last edited:
@*******
Does this work on XF 1.2.3?
Also, can I create a special register url so that people using that link to sign up will be assigned to a specific secondary usergroup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom