Reckons Team Last Thread Prefix [Deleted]

TickTackk

batpool52! submitted a new resource:

Reckons Team Last Thread Prefix - Get last thread prefix on forum listing / forum index.

Description:
This XenForo add-on will add the last thread prefix to forum listing. Thread prefix also listed under sub-forums.

Support & Feature Request:
All feature requests need to be made in this thread and all support questions in Help and Support forum.

Branding Removal:
On the payment of $20, you're...

Read more about this resource...

Is this the same ReckonsTeam who have their name plastered on several nulled addon releases?

hmmm all makes sense now. When he was going to try to get his credits addon to work with *******'s key codes on my test site.. He tried to have me give him complete FTP access to my entire test site along with superuser access and debug turned on.. Guessing he hoped to download all my add-ons and with debug and superuser access, he could export all the add-on xml's..

Is this the same ReckonsTeam who have their name plastered on several nulled addon releases?
Yes. It was, not anymore. I'm trying to stay clean.

hmmm all makes sense now. When he was going to try to get his credits addon to work with *******'s key codes on my test site.. He tried to have me give him complete FTP access to my entire test site along with superuser access and debug turned on.. Guessing he hoped to download all my add-ons and with debug and superuser access, he could export all the add-on xml's..
Check the server log and see if any xml files were exported. I have no intension of using any people's add-on which I haven't paid for.

Yes. It was, not anymore. I'm trying to stay clean.

Check the server log and see if any xml files were exported. I have no intension of using any people's add-on which I haven't paid for.
I believe people can change over time (including yourself going from nulled to non nulled). However you have caused a great amount of damage to the loyal and hard working developers here on XF.
Is this not a case of *******?

I believe people can change over time (including yourself going from nulled to non nulled). However you have caused a great amount of damage to the loyal and hard working developers here on XF.
Sure I have. I don't deny that at all. I have openly admitted, if you're a member of TAZ you would know that in case read the thread in which ******* got exposed.

Is this not a case of *******?
******* owned both sites and ran them at the same time and didn't close it until he was exposed, whereas I (my team) stopped doing any kind of releases after Nov or Jan 2014 and I don't own any such site anymore.

Sure I have. I don't deny that at all. I have openly admitted, if you're a member of TAZ you would know that in case read the thread in which ******* got exposed.
I saw the thread on TAZ

******* owned both sites and ran them at the same time and didn't close it until he was exposed, whereas I (my team) stopped doing any kind of releases after Nov or Jan 2014 and I don't own any such site anymore.
I understand where you're coming from, you did something but now you stopped. You also need to understand that YOU clearly knew what you were doing was completely wrong and damaging.
In my eyes a thief is a thief, you cannot punish one and not the other. You have caused quiet a bit of damage to developers and now all of a sudden you stop doing what you did and you think the damage is repaied?
I believe thats false, you're preventing any further damage from happening if even that since im sure some of the add-ons you have nulled may still be circulating the net. The damage you have done remains.

Im a small fish on here but i believe lots of developers will be upset about this =D

Top Bottom