Reckons Team Google Custom Search [Deleted]

I'm trying to give this a go, but the license validation on your site will not let me through. I've quadruple checked the token and domain, regenerated a new token, etc. Still no go.

I'm trying to give this a go, but the license validation on your site will not let me through. I've quadruple checked the token and domain, regenerated a new token, etc. Still no go.

Happened to me yesterday, it's a confirmed bug in Liam's add-on. Bat had me send him a PM with my token and domain and he manually upgraded me to the usergroup afterwards.

Hello,

latest Update fixes nothing with Andy's search log add-on for me.

I try it out and search for words, who the xenforo search nothing found, but google CS. In the log is this registered with 0 entrys found. But thats wrong...

Any Idea?

I just installed this, looks like it's working great, thanks @batpool52!

One question I have is if it's possible to retain my sidebar widgets in the search results while using this addon ?

I have a sidebar (using the bd-widget addon) throughout the site, and it holds some ad banners etc on the right side of the search results page as well. As soon as I turn this add-on active, the sidebar disappears and the search results take up the full width of the page.

Any ideas on how to change this, if it's even possible? I get a lot of search traffic and wouldn't want to lose the revenue the banners give me on that page. I tried messing with the Layout options on google CSE but it didn't seem to make any difference.

One question I have is if it's possible to retain my sidebar widgets in the search results while using this addon ?
Which sidebar are we talking about? The sidebar that shows up if a username matches with search term? I don't think it would have gone missing.

Hello,

latest Update fixes nothing with Andy's search log add-on for me.

I try it out and search for words, who the xenforo search nothing found, but google CS. In the log is this registered with 0 entrys found. But thats wrong...

Any Idea?
Can you take a screenshot of entries added by Search Log with my add-on enabled from phpMyAdmin?

Here it is:

upload_2015-6-7_17-37-7.webp

As you can see - certain entrys with sero search results in the log, but in the the visible search result in the forum.

What you mean with "working as expected"? The forum search work as she should, but I can make certain test ...

Previously the the search fields were not being recorded from what I know and that is all what I fixed in the current version.

No - I use the default style. Only. ;) But i can also install this both in a new clean test-xenforo next days and report.

Here my "search" table:
upload_2015-6-9_8-52-6.webp
By search for "Öl" you can see - 0 results. And I think, Andy grabs the log entrys from this table or not?

And here again the "search_log" table:
upload_2015-6-9_8-54-47.webp
Here I have also sero results in the log for "Öl":

This is the search result for "Öl" I can see in my forum:
upload_2015-6-9_8-55-52.webp

How (in what tables, rows) should I found entrys from the GCS add-on?

Edit: Ack... you mean Dakis, not me. I should better read... :D ;)

Bugs:
1- If I set Site Search Results as default, it moves to first tab but the second tab is still selected as default.
2- on LTR sites, the gsc-thumbnail is always left aligned while it should be right aligned;

Last edited:
If I set Site Search Results as default, it moves to first tab but the second tab is still selected as default.
I believe I already said why that happens few pages back. The reason why that happens is to make show ads show like they should.

2- on LTR sites, the gsc-thumbnail is always left aligned while it should be right aligned;
Screenshot please?

Top Bottom