Reckons Team Google Custom Search [Deleted]

Thanks for your help, but it does not change.
The background color may be pushed by Google but can't find it in Adsense preferences.
Sorry couldn't be of any help.

Another question is : do you know why two blocks are displayed in result page : horizontal and vertical :

_-le-forum-des-portables-asus-png.121392
I'm not sure exactly, my best guess would that the keyword (which in your case is 'asus') had more ads with higher profit.

@batpool52!

When entering the Publisher ID under options for this addon, do I write it as:

partner-pub-8888834636331234

or

pub-8888834636331234

or just

?

Search seems to work regardless, but I want to use the right settings to get paid :)

Oh please... why you dont import the old members in your new site?

And up to the next registration ...

Inbox me admin cp details with rights to check style templates.

It's working now and I first thought that you fixed it. Then I realized it started working when I switched my user language to English. Does that help narrowing down the list of possible causes? It doesn't work when I set my language to Polish.

I found the cause! It was the phrase "no_results_found" which had unnecessary line break at the end. This phrase is used inside the Google Custom Search script and the line break corrupted it.

I found the cause! It was the phrase "no_results_found" which had unnecessary line break at the end. This phrase is used inside the Google Custom Search script and the line break corrupted it.
That line break must be from the language pack.

Top Bottom