XF 1.5 Recent Threads not showing Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamatix

This is something added by a custom add on I think. What add on are you using that it is adding that?
Nah its not an addon adding it, it should be there by default but for some reason is gone, for my portal page I am using XenPorta2 and the widget is Recent Threads, I basicly have the same addons on xpoff as on Gurubashisurf.club, except I have a few more on xpoff.com

@Jaxel wrote the following "The recent thread widget uses the default XenForo templates... so without editing the templates yourself, you cant." So I am really unsure as of why it has gone missing :S

Recent threads are not added on top of the forum list as far as I am aware. That is why I am thinking that it has been added by an add on. Can you check the template of the recent threads for the forum that it is working and compare it with that of the non working forum. The code that adds the forum link might be missing. If that would be the case, you can add it by copying it from the working template.

Recent threads are not added on top of the forum list as far as I am aware. That is why I am thinking that it has been added by an add on. Can you check the template of the recent threads for the forum that it is working and compare it with that of the non working forum. The code that adds the forum link might be missing. If that would be the case, you can add it by copying it from the working template.
Unsure if we misunderstand eachother xD but first of all the "Front page" is my portal page, and its not so much where the widget is as I have chosen that position my self, but its the fact that I cant see where the thread is posted, like which forum its posted in on my recent thread widget. Also a bit unsure which template to look into, I have looked at this template EWRwidget_Threads which is for "XenPorta" and there is no difference between the 2 websites EWRwidget_Threads, but as Jaxel mentioned he says its based of XenForos template and unsure which template I have to look closer into for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom