Recent Slider

Rob H

I need help positioning this in the lower right of my Home Page, as I am not familiar with this type of set up

Well ArnyVee I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. This recent slider works off of recent news so i want to use it for pics of fly patterns from fly swaps. my problem is I am not to literate with computers or this program. I keep getting a black box thats all how do I enter the jpeg as I originally asked. And I am thinking I will have to set up a different forum each time I host a fly swap, if this is correct then its not going to work. I tried dedicating a sibling to it but that didn't work either and if it did I would have to add a new one everytime right. My original question a few days back was I need something along the lines of a slideshow for Fly patterns.

So my new question is; The slider works with Recent News in the first thread that if you put slide.jpg in the first post it will pick up the image thats there. Can you put slide.jpg is each post of that thread if each post under original has an image so it will work as a slideshow.

Top Bottom