1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recent Slider

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Rob H, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Rob H

Rob H Active Member

I need help positioning this in the lower right of my Home Page, as I am not familiar with this type of set up

2. Rob H

Rob H Active Member

Figured it out, sorry. But do I enter the word slide then jpeg # for each one. Or is it slide jpeg 1 then jpeg #, slide jpeg 2 then jpeg# and so on

3. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Well-Known Member

If you're referring to xenPorta, you may want to post in the actual thread after searching it for your answers. Good luck

4. Rob H

Rob H Active Member

Well ArnyVee I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. This recent slider works off of recent news so i want to use it for pics of fly patterns from fly swaps. my problem is I am not to literate with computers or this program. I keep getting a black box thats all how do I enter the jpeg as I originally asked. And I am thinking I will have to set up a different forum each time I host a fly swap, if this is correct then its not going to work. I tried dedicating a sibling to it but that didn't work either and if it did I would have to add a new one everytime right. My original question a few days back was I need something along the lines of a slideshow for Fly patterns.

5. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Well-Known Member

6. Rob H

Rob H Active Member

Well I still can't find the answer to my questions. I must be dumber than I thought,:eek:

7. Rob H

Rob H Active Member

So my new question is; The slider works with Recent News in the first thread that if you put slide.jpg in the first post it will pick up the image thats there. Can you put slide.jpg is each post of that thread if each post under original has an image so it will work as a slideshow.