Recent Profile Visitors [Deleted]

Liam23

Liam23 submitted a new resource:

Recent Profile Visitors (version 1.0) - See who has viewed your profile

Recent Profile Visitors allows you to see who has viewed your profile is the last 24 hours.

Installation
  1. Download File :coffee:
  2. Open File :rolleyes:
  3. Open the Frame_Work file
  4. Open the library folder
  5. Upload the Liam23 folder into your FTP library folder
  6. Log onto your Admin Control Pannel
  7. Click Install add-on
  8. Upload and Install the...

Read more about this resource...

Liam, where will it display the actual 'recent visitors'? I'm assuming on the actual profile page, but where on there?

Any screenshots or a demo showing it?

Liam, where will it display the actual 'recent visitors'? I'm assuming on the actual profile page, but where on there?

Any screenshots or a demo showing it?
Demo will be coming soon, and it shows it under the users personal details.

Tried following your instructions. Ended up confused and trying multiple ways to upload it since uploading the FW file into the main directory and having the Addon placed in the library directory did not produce any results. I've tried uploading both files as it seems instructions have stated to do this.... and still produce no results! :(

Tried following your instructions. Ended up confused and trying multiple ways to upload it since uploading the FW file into the main directory and having the Addon placed in the library directory did not produce any results. I've tried uploading both files as it seems instructions have stated to do this.... and still produce no results! :(
:( If you followed instructions it should have worked... :confused:
Let me have a look..... :coffee:
I'll get back to you on this issue...

Will attempt to play with the free version later.

Difference between free and paid would be nice?

..... Or did you just change your mind?

Top Bottom