XF 1.2 Recent posts and new posts not showing all members.

WCFA

Recent posts and new posts not showing all members.

Today as an example 3 people posted new posts.

One at 800 member A
one at 824 Member B
one at 845 Members C

A and C showed up as new most and recent posts B did not . I found no errors and
not sure how long this has been happening.

PS User B has no notifications turned off.

Posts only show in New Posts if they are unread.
Recent Posts includes read and unread posts.

Can you post a link to your recent posts page and a link to the member whose posts are not appearing?

Posts only show in New Posts if they are unread.
Recent Posts includes read and unread posts.

Can you post a link to your recent posts page and a link to the member whose posts are not appearing?

The forum is not assessable to non-members . So a Link wouldn't work. I do not have many add-ons.
Maybe its a fluke, but did a search and not seen this occurring with anyone in the XF forum .
If all members didnt show that would make sense and I could start looking
and members in his same group show up and in other groups just not this one guy so far.

The posts don't show up for just you or everyone?

The only thing which would stop a particular member's posts from appearing is if they are being ignored.

Its just odd, I have no ignores on my lists checked just to be sure.
Unfortunately someone posted after him in the same thread so I cant see
it in the forum either just the guy after him. They are not showing up for anyone. Signed in
with another account and had other check. Not showing up.But so far just one guy.

Yes:), checked there first things , thought maybe it was off. But others who post in the same thread that are new.
Where showing before , all settings are the same and occurs in varied threads.
I'm stumped .

I understand, I know its some kinda glitch somewhere. I am going to try disabling what little addons I have see
if a conflict of some kind. Appreciate the help.

You'll need to provide a link to your site if you want to further troubleshoot this; otherwise, we can't help.
Site is locked to non-members as mentioned, the TOS would not allow everyone to access it. Not me being stubborn its a site policy
that is promised to the members. Trust me love to allow a peak not possible. Was hoping someone had experienced this before.
Looking at the site probably would not help due to the fact people show up and do not . Its pretty cut and dry explanation.
Which means admin access to the site to see more of the mechanics and can't do that. I'll keep poking around see if this occurred before to anyone.

Update:
Not sure of the cause, but updated Tapatalk and Recent Threads ( not recent posts) and seems to have fixed it.
Ran several tests with members and now its working. No idea why....but it is. Its may be what I was thinking a add on issue .

I do not use Tapatalk just many members asked for it. , and it was not just members using it that were affected.
I checked and many were just at home on PC's according to IP's checks. Has me puzzled slightly. But its ok for now
I think wondering what the cause was has me going huh ?:rolleyes:

Top Bottom