1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recent migration questions

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by LondonDragon, Dec 20, 2012.

1. LondonDragon

LondonDragon Active Member

Hi guys,

Recently moved over from PHPBB and was wondering if there is a way to display an entire thread in a printer friendly version, had a mod on the previous PHPBB install and the members liked that was wondering if there is something similar available for Xenforo.

Also is there a mod to upload photos straight to a free hosting service without leaving the forum? I don't have the attachment option enabled as it eats up space and bandwidth on the server.

Cheers

2. LondonDragon

Another quick one, is it possible to watch Forums for new posts? Can only find a way to watch threads but not forums, thanks.

3. LondonDragon

Jake Bunce likes this.
  4. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I am not aware of any addons to display printer friendly pages.

Not to my knowledge. I have seen this requested before.

Storage space and bandwidth are pretty cheap unless you are pushing massive traffic. And the attachment browser lets you prune attachments if you run out of space:

Admin CP -> Applications -> Attachment Browser

5. LondonDragon

Thanks Jake, a print view would be welcomed or an option to export an entire thread to PDF!

Forum is heavy in photos so attachments would eat up our space in no time.

lazy llama likes this.