1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Recent activity distinguish between responded to thread AND uploaded photo.

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by TNCclubman, Dec 8, 2010.

1. TNCclubman

TNCclubman Well-Known Member

When a user uploads a photo/attatchment, instead of the recent activity feed saying he 'responded to thread', can we get it to say, 'uploaded an attachment' (or photo if its a jpg, gif)

Theres plenty of entries when someone responds to a thread, I feel when they upload an attachment it warrants its own entry since its something very likely cool to see. (photos speak louder than words)

Makes a notice in Your activity feed, and the users recent activity on their profile page.

2. Kier

Kier XenForo Developer Staff Member

Nice idea. I'll see what I can do.

3. TNCclubman

Thanks Kier!!

While you're under the hood, see if it will add a thumbnail to the feeds as well. Now that would be sweeet.

4. Kier

Step one complete - there is now a distinction in the alerts system between a reply to a watched thread and a reply with an attached file to a watched thread.

News feed next.

5. Kier

News feed done :)

Jeffin likes this.
  6. Kier

7. TNCclubman

this is awesome!!!!!

8. TNCclubman

Im guessing the next beta release will have it?

9. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Yes.
    Any changes which are implemented here after the current release will be in the next release.

10. TNCclubman

*runs outside bucknaked and dives in the snow*