Rebuilding Caches Error.

Jonathan Carl

Every time I try to install a new mod a error is popping up.
error1.webp
It pops up within a minute from starting the XML import. After I press continue it will still import everything, but it takes over 10- 20 minutes to complete the import. My server is currently running off of Intel X3440 ( 8 cores ) @ 2.53GHz. Today I checked the Server Error logs, and there seems to be quite a few in there.

error2.webp

This is what the first error on the top displays.

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'swfUpload-attachments' for key 'PRIMARY' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Jonathan, Yesterday at 9:20 AM
Stack Trace

#0 /home/***********/***********/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/***********/***********/library/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/***********/***********/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#3 /home/***********/***********/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Option.php(474): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_option_group...', Array)
#4 /home/***********/***********/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Option.php(408): XenForo_DataWriter_Option->_updateRelatedGroupList(Array)
#5 /home/***********/***********/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1295): XenForo_DataWriter_Option->_postSave()
#6 /home/***********/***********/library/XenForo/Model/Option.php(1009): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#7 /home/***********/***********/library/XenForo/Model/Option.php(912): XenForo_Model_Option->importOptionsAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), 'XenForo')
#8 /home/***********/***********/library/XenForo/CacheRebuilder/ImportMasterData.php(37): XenForo_Model_Option->importOptionsDevelopmentXml('/home/jonathan/...')
#9 /home/***********/***********/library/XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php(26): XenForo_CacheRebuilder_ImportMasterData->rebuild(0, Array, ' . ')
#10 /home/***********/***********/library/XenForo/Install/Controller/Upgrade.php(182): XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache(Array, 'index.php?upgra...', 'index.php?upgra...', true)
#11 /home/***********/***********/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_Install_Controller_Upgrade->actionRebuild()
#12 /home/***********/***********/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#13 /home/***********/***********/install/index.php(17): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#14 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(61) "http://************/install/index.php?upgrade/rebuild"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["upgrade/rebuild"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(8) {
    ["process"] => string(1) "1"
    ["caches"] => string(161) "["ImportMasterData","Permission","ImportPhrase","Phrase","ImportTemplate","Template","ImportAdminTemplate","AdminTemplate","ImportEmailTemplate","EmailTemplate"]"
    ["position"] => string(1) "0"
    ["redirect"] => string(26) "index.php?upgrade/complete"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1305465600,a63eaee9346324f6ed205f468e47a7e474444a52"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(34) "/install/index.php?upgrade/rebuild"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Thanks in advance for your help!

This is an error I have not come across.

Have you tried installing add-ons from the server? Upload the XML file to your server and place the path to that file in the Install from File on Server input box, and see if you still get that error (be sure it is not one you have installed, or an add-on that you know completely uninstalled).

I tried using the path instead, the same thing happened. I tried installing XenAMS ( which I have never installed ), and it did the same thing.

And i got this error:

Code:
    Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
    Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/Model/Phrase.php at line 902
    XenForo_Model_Phrase->insertPhraseMapForLanguages() in XenForo/CacheRebuilder/Phrase.php at line 37
    XenForo_CacheRebuilder_Phrase->rebuild() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
    XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 64
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionCacheRebuild() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/***********/**********/admin.php at line 13

If needed, I can load xenforo to another location on my server, and let you have a look for your self. I have tried doing a fresh install, but the same thing happens every time. I have cpanel installed on my server, it's been secured very well. I'm starting to think maybe a specific module, or CSF could be causing this.

The way this is happening with different things isn't a good sign - it means I have no idea what the underlying issue is. Can you submit a support ticket with the following details: URL, admin access, phpMyAdmin access (or cPanel access).

Top Bottom