Realms.tv - Add Live Events to Your Community

Realms.tv - Add Live Events to Your Community 1.0.1

No permission to download
@Forsaken Thank you. Their website and product offering looks developed and perhaps much more traction for streaming on YouTube, IG, etc. I'm going to work to see if this can integrate with our gated XF forum. Would be excellent!!

@Realms.tv Tomorrow will be Nov 1. I came to the forum to see if there is a way to integrate live video chat with our XF forum. Everything that I see here is encouraging. Most messages are from April - July. Do you have traction? How is it going. I would love to explore this and support.
We do!

(Forgive typos as I'm at a Halloween party but wanted to write a quick update)

We have run quite a few events including one with 5k chat users. We are gaining traction but also we have just been heads down, building) We have about 7 people engineering the product and our first major update from our early release beta will be end of November. This will include:
  1. A full event system. Our full effort has been behind this endeavor. Create organized podcasts, private webinars, daily shootouts to the community, private live streams for the subscribers, large concerts, multi stage multi day conferences, and more. We made our model fairly flexible for whatever you need l.
  2. An easy lesson and courses system. Let your users take video lessons where only when they pass the previous lesson can they take the next. Or let them take in any order. Track who is enrolled. Sell access to courses or give them away for free.
  3. A brand new permissions system. Control access for subscribers, guests, registered users and more. Set what they see globally, at specific channel level, or at specific event or content level.
  4. Paywalls for premium content (such as private lessons, one on one or group meetings, and live streams
  5. Multiroom support, aka being live at the same time across the same channel. Useful for large events where there are multiple speakers or performances.
  6. Notices. Send targeted alerts on specific pages to notify users of time changes on events or coupons or announcements.
  7. Tickets. We spent a lot of time supporting as much as we could consider and there is a whole article we will likely write eventually. But the basics would be tickets, coupons for tickets, gifting, reselling, group tickets. Works on any content such as events and lessons and media. Supports multiple tickets for VIP, general admission, and whatever else.
  8. Event and course registration. Choose if you want people to register for events or courses before they happen. Keep track of who has registered, whether they RSVPd, if they bought a ticket, and if they have access from a role. Export this data to your favorite email provider to send targeted marketing emails.
  9. Full invite system. Invite users to your realm, channel to manage it, moderators, or specific events. Help make sure your collaborators are easy to onboard.
  10. Notifications and emails. We tried to make sure everyone is getting notified when they need to be, reminders when events are about to happen, or are live, and more.
  11. Landing pages. For your events currently but will expand to other areas as well soon. Simple for now. But easily share, register, list tickets, show host and guest information, see schedules, and more.
  12. Full statistics system. See all revenue, by events or tickets or chat purchases. See subscriber income, number of events going live, registrations, and so many more days points. We track like 50 major KPIs right now.
  13. And more but probably need to write an article about the updates in a few weeks. Sorry for lack of updates.
As far as I'm aware, @ThemeHouse is the team behind this (based on the required add-on and the fact that they were working on a similar project); they've been active on the resources they still have here (though most support is done through their site).
We are an independent company. We have had some shared team members though.
Development regarding streaming is a very long process, so you likely will not see many quick updates, but chances are they are working on the project still as they've made a lot of investments of time and money.
Well said! Thank you for your reply btw.
I'm going to work to see if this can integrate with our gated XF forum. Would be excellent!!
If you need any help message us. We'd love to get you setup! Addon might have quirks but well do what we can to get it to work.

@Realms.tv. This is great!! I will be in touch. Signed up for an account on your website. User name Profundus. Really want this to work for Xenforo. I hired a Xenforo programmer prior for some customizations to our forum. I may ask him to work on this add-on. What resources can I point him to? Answer me tomorrow. No rush. Thanks for the halloween party response!!

We do!

(Forgive typos as I'm at a Halloween party but wanted to write a quick update)

We have run quite a few events including one with 5k chat users. We are gaining traction but also we have just been heads down, building) We have about 7 people engineering the product and our first major update from our early release beta will be end of November. This will include:
  1. A full event system. Our full effort has been behind this endeavor. Create organized podcasts, private webinars, daily shootouts to the community, private live streams for the subscribers, large concerts, multi stage multi day conferences, and more. We made our model fairly flexible for whatever you need l.
  2. An easy lesson and courses system. Let your users take video lessons where only when they pass the previous lesson can they take the next. Or let them take in any order. Track who is enrolled. Sell access to courses or give them away for free.
  3. A brand new permissions system. Control access for subscribers, guests, registered users and more. Set what they see globally, at specific channel level, or at specific event or content level.
  4. Paywalls for premium content (such as private lessons, one on one or group meetings, and live streams
  5. Multiroom support, aka being live at the same time across the same channel. Useful for large events where there are multiple speakers or performances.
  6. Notices. Send targeted alerts on specific pages to notify users of time changes on events or coupons or announcements.
  7. Tickets. We spent a lot of time supporting as much as we could consider and there is a whole article we will likely write eventually. But the basics would be tickets, coupons for tickets, gifting, reselling, group tickets. Works on any content such as events and lessons and media. Supports multiple tickets for VIP, general admission, and whatever else.
  8. Event and course registration. Choose if you want people to register for events or courses before they happen. Keep track of who has registered, whether they RSVPd, if they bought a ticket, and if they have access from a role. Export this data to your favorite email provider to send targeted marketing emails.
  9. Full invite system. Invite users to your realm, channel to manage it, moderators, or specific events. Help make sure your collaborators are easy to onboard.
  10. Notifications and emails. We tried to make sure everyone is getting notified when they need to be, reminders when events are about to happen, or are live, and more.
  11. Landing pages. For your events currently but will expand to other areas as well soon. Simple for now. But easily share, register, list tickets, show host and guest information, see schedules, and more.
  12. Full statistics system. See all revenue, by events or tickets or chat purchases. See subscriber income, number of events going live, registrations, and so many more days points. We track like 50 major KPIs right now.
  13. And more but probably need to write an article about the updates in a few weeks. Sorry for lack of updates.

We are an independent company. We have had some shared team members though.

Well said! Thank you for your reply btw.

If you need any help message us. We'd love to get you setup! Addon might have quirks but well do what we can to get it to work.
I was not sure, as I do remember @Dad. talking about the streaming service, but had noticed it was not directly stated to be a Audention/Themehouse company.

We’ve launched a massive update to the platform! We gave a quick look at some of the updates a few weeks ago, but here’s a closer look now that everything’s released (and some screenshots!):

Major interface updates. We’ve majorly overhauled the realms.tv interface to highlight current live streams, upcoming events, and available bookings.

interface.webp

Events system and multiroom support. Have multiple live streams available and running at the same time. Our model is fairly flexible for whatever content you’d like to create like podcasts, private webinars, community roundtables, or large conferences. We currently offer landing pages for events, but will expand into other areas soon. From this page you can easily share, register, list tickets, and show host information and upcoming streams.

events.webp

Brand new permissions system. Control access to your realm globally, at the channel level, or at the content level for subscribers, guests, registered users and more.

permissions.webp

Paywalls for premium content. Create private lessons, exclusive meet and greets, and premium live events.

paywall.webp

Notices. Send alerts to users about upcoming events, new coupons, or announcements.

notices.webp

Tickets and coupons. Create ticket-only events where tickets can be purchased, gifted, and resold. You can create tickets for events, lessons, and bookings.

tickets.gif

Event and course registration. Keep track of who is coming to your event or taking your course. You can also export this data to your chosen email provider to send mass emails.

register.gif

Invite system. Invite users to your realm and set their role as manager, moderator, registered, and more.

invites.webp

Full statistics system. See all statistics about revenue, ticket purchases, new subscriptions, registrations, and more.

stats.webp

We’re planning to write an article soon to go more in depth about the changes, but we’ve been working extremely hard over the last few months to make these updates. If you try out any of the new features and run into issues or if you want help with setup, please reach out to us and we can help!

Top Bottom