Reactions Given

Reactions Given 1.0.3

No permission to download
That was fast, and I was thinking about dropdown visitor menu too.

One thing came to my mind, maybe it would make more sense to use avatars of users you reacted to, than only see your own avatar on every line?

One thing came to my mind, maybe it would make more sense to use avatars of users you reacted to, than only see your own avatar on every line?

Potentially.

Though it is consistent with how these entries appear elsewhere (including on the Latest activity page) in that it shows the avatar of the user who performed the action, rather than the avatar of the user it concerns.

I realise this somewhat of a special case but the repetition of your own avatar does reveal at a glance which of the two pages you are on (Reactions received or Reactions given).

Potentially.

Though it is consistent with how these entries appear elsewhere (including on the Latest activity page) in that it shows the avatar of the user who performed the action, rather than the avatar of the user it concerns.

I realise this somewhat of a special case but the repetition of your own avatar does reveal at a glance which of the two pages you are on (Reactions received or Reactions given).

Maybe make an option to change this? I see that different admins might prefer different styles.

This one now could be the default, but you could tick if you want to change it.

The pagination does not work properly.

In the src/addons/Valhalla/ReactionsGiven/XF/Pub/Controller/Member.php file, the $hasNext variable assignment shall be replaced by:
PHP:
        $hasNext = ($page * $perPage) < $tabSummary[$reactionId];

The pagination does not work properly.

In the src/addons/Valhalla/ReactionsGiven/XF/Pub/Controller/Member.php file, the $hasNext variable assignment shall be replaced by:
PHP:
        $hasNext = ($page * $perPage) < $tabSummary[$reactionId];

Thanks for the report.

Please could you clarify how it does not work properly, or a case which would cause it to break? I'm having trouble seeing the pagination not work.

If there is filtered data, i.e. you get to see less than the 20 per page on the first, then you don't have the more button showing despite the user having thousand of reactions.

Top Bottom