XF 2.1 Reaction score showing likes only on notable members lists

Mr Lucky

Possibly this is an issue after Content Ratings import (have already mention on Content ratings thread) but I get the feeling this may rather be a xenforo issue, as surely in both the list and in the members eaters we should see Reaction score, not just like count.

In the list of top 5 reaction score we see only the likes count instead of the total Reaction count

But then when clicking through to the member details it is showing the correct Reactions score (based on the 5 types of positive reactions, not just likes)

Surely both of these fields should be linking to same count?

Can anyone please help?

@Jake B. I'm interested in this. Thanks for sharing. @Mr Lucky have you not checked your reaction content areas? If that worked for you and they got imported correctly then the content areas showing the reactions normally is a sign that @Xon may have already covered this in the most recent version of his add-on. I just went to his site and downloaded it

@Mr Lucky I just viewed your site. It seems it does show the imported reactions but I just want to ask if it showed them right away or if any other step was taken? :P I promise I'll stop asking so many questions. I just want to get down to the full example of this.

What I mean is the area where you like a post or react to a post. Does it show the reactions there? If you go to react to a post does it show the imported reactions?

It shows all the reactions, yes.

@Mr Lucky I just viewed your site. It seems it does show the imported reactions but I just want to ask if it showed them right away or if any other step was taken?

yes, but I'm a bit concerned that as guest you could make a reaction, or do you just mean you could see the given reactions per post?

It shows all the reactions, yes.

yes, but I'm a bit concerned that as guest you could make a reaction, or do you just mean you could see the given reactions per post?

Yes I only meant I could see the given reactions in a post. And beautiful site by the way. Looks very nice. I recently switch from my custom theme to Dohthemes style Nubia myself. But all of this sounds good. And in no given time did you run andys addon on your live site? Just making sure it was only ran on your test board. I'm fixing to start going through with the upgrade. That should be my last question

I think I did run it on the live upgrade. But not sure now having done a repeat of the tis upgrade that it was totally necessary. No harm in doing it I suppose, belt and braces.

Well there's no harm when you have backups. Best thing about mySQL is the database is everything minus the files. If you repeated the process through a backup it wouldn't of mattered. I will post my update on whether it worked in the content rating thread when im finished

Top Bottom