Fixed Re-Watermarking all images in Media Gallery; "No prefix detected"

SpecialK

Affected version
XFMG 2.1.4
I am rebuilding the watermarks for our entire gallery, around 50k images. The process was going swimmingly for a long time, but at some point it encountered an error. I don't know which image it last converted, but all I am getting now is this error:

Code:
InvalidArgumentException: No prefix detected in path: in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/MountManager.php at line 294
League\Flysystem\MountManager->getPrefixAndPath() in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/MountManager.php at line 309
League\Flysystem\MountManager->has() in src/addons/XFMG/Service/Media/Watermarker.php at line 35
XFMG\Service\Media\Watermarker->watermark() in src/addons/XFMG/Job/MediaItemAction.php at line 45
XFMG\Job\MediaItemAction->applyInternalItemChange() in src/addons/XFMG/Job/AbstractBatchUpdateAction.php at line 53
XFMG\Job\AbstractBatchUpdateAction->run() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 253
XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 195
XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 111
XF\Job\Manager->runByIds() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php at line 120
XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 244
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2178
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Again, most if not all of the images have been re-watermarked at this point, it's clearly just stuck on one in particular..

Sorry for the delay in this. I overlooked the potential significance of this needing some further investigation.

We'd probably need to better understand the specifics of the image which it is stuck on, and figure out how that came to be.

Are you still having the issue? If so, can you please submit a ticket (for my attention) preferably with cPanel or phpMyAdmin access and we will investigate further.

Sorry for the delay. Completely forgot that you'd replied to the thread. Yes, the rebuild process is still stuck. I'll open a ticket.

Thank you for reporting this issue, it has now been resolved. We are aiming to include any changes that have been made in a future XFMG release (2.1.6).

Change log:
Avoid errors when watermarking images and other media item tasks when the attachment data is missing.
There may be a delay before changes are rolled out to the XenForo Community.

Top Bottom