Add-on Re-Organized Nodes

xIsabel38

Greetings developers,

I am looking for a highly skilled XenForo developer that can create a custom (and private) Add-on which reorganizes the Forum Nodes into blocks.

I've inserted an image to help demonstrate my requirements.
2rwnb79.png

This is a paid Add-on request. I am willing to pay the appropriate price to have this done professionally, accurately, and without fault or error. But this is coming out of pocket so a sort of Payment plan may be required based on the price.

I'd prefer to work through some official type channels such as ODesk.com (A Freelance type service) but I can also do direct PayPal for trustworthy individuals. I'm willing to offer upfront, half way, and finished payments.

Note about Paypal: If you wish to work through Paypal and not ODesk then that's fine, but I require you to at least have some sort of reputation here. Be a "Well Known Member", have some previously developed Add-ons that are updated, etc... I'm not going to work with some brand new member with 2 Messages no matter how good you say you are. Sorry.

Be at ease when working with me: I have used ODesk as a Client for numerous projects. Collectively, I have over 30 Feedback Ratings with a 100% 5 out of 5 Stars from hired contractors all around the world.
https://www.odesk.com/e/81992/contracts <-- I don't know if this is available for public view, but if you have an account that should show you my history and feedback. I have also used Paypal to pay rehired contractors that I trust.

I'm willing to show you my information, feedback scores, and ratings via Live Screen Sharing if you wish (no need for you to download or install anything).

I'm flexible on the price but as mentioned earlier, I may need to pay in installments rather than 1 lump sum if the price is out of my range.

This Add-on request is for a privately owned Add-on. As in, please don't attempt to resale it. Part of being unique is... being unique.

Any questions, comments, or concerns? Reply here, PM me, or throw me an email at xIsabel38@msn.com.

Really? I thought this was going to be like a huge undertaking. Checked it out and it worked great. I read through the thread and someone asked about seeing the last post underneath. Is there a way to do that?

PS- I'd like to take the concept of your CSS and restyle it so it looks like a block. Maybe like a curved border around each forum node.

Last edited:
Thanks! For now your CSS will do until I can find someone to fulfill the rest of my requirements.

EDIT: I am still looking for a developer to do this Add-on for me. Contact via this post, PM, or e-mail.

If the colmuns amounts are going to be static, you may want to hire a designer instead. Doesn't look like a job that needs addons.

Greetings developers,

I am looking for a highly skilled XenForo developer that can create a custom (and private) Add-on which reorganizes the Forum Nodes into blocks.

I've inserted an image to help demonstrate my requirements.
2rwnb79.png

This is a paid Add-on request. I am willing to pay the appropriate price to have this done professionally, accurately, and without fault or error. But this is coming out of pocket so a sort of Payment plan may be required based on the price.

I'd prefer to work through some official type channels such as ODesk.com (A Freelance type service) but I can also do direct PayPal for trustworthy individuals. I'm willing to offer upfront, half way, and finished payments.

Note about Paypal: If you wish to work through Paypal and not ODesk then that's fine, but I require you to at least have some sort of reputation here. Be a "Well Known Member", have some previously developed Add-ons that are updated, etc... I'm not going to work with some brand new member with 2 Messages no matter how good you say you are. Sorry.

Be at ease when working with me: I have used ODesk as a Client for numerous projects. Collectively, I have over 30 Feedback Ratings with a 100% 5 out of 5 Stars from hired contractors all around the world.
https://www.odesk.com/e/81992/contracts <-- I don't know if this is available for public view, but if you have an account that should show you my history and feedback. I have also used Paypal to pay rehired contractors that I trust.

I'm willing to show you my information, feedback scores, and ratings via Live Screen Sharing if you wish (no need for you to download or install anything).

I'm flexible on the price but as mentioned earlier, I may need to pay in installments rather than 1 lump sum if the price is out of my range.

This Add-on request is for a privately owned Add-on. As in, please don't attempt to resale it. Part of being unique is... being unique.

Any questions, comments, or concerns? Reply here, PM me, or throw me an email at xIsabel38@msn.com.

You mean something like this? http://www.rpdom.com/

Yeah, thanks to @Brogan for the CSS and @EQnoble for the additional CSS I was able to achieve a two column look on my test forum including last user posts, and such all using the Extra.CSS template. It's not blocked though but it's better than nothing. What I learned I needed was more of a Styles Designer rather than a Developer. I'm in the process of detailing exactly everything I want so I can get a fair quote.

Top Bottom