1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Re-ordering images in album doesnt change 'original' order

Discussion in 'Media Gallery Resolved Bugs' started by 19ninety, Dec 14, 2014.

1. 19ninety

19ninety Member

Sorry for the long winded post, trying to explain the problem as clearly as possible :)
    When I upload images they always upload in reverse order regardless of which image I select first and when uploading (uploading multiple images at once). When I then go to the album and 'Customise Album Order' and Sort by Date and save the order looks good. If I use arrow keys through the images in the album they are in the saved order but if I view in Lightbox the photos display in the original order.

Sort to desired order:
    Order is correct:

Click on first photo:
    First photo opens, but note the photo number in the bottom right corner from the original upload order:
    This was the first photo uploaded but the last when re-ordered, again retain its uploading order number:

also despite re-ordering when I go to add the photos in a post they are in the uploaded order too:
  2. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

I can indeed confirm this, but it may be as designed since you can arrange images in two separate locations -- the album itself and the overlay.
  3. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

This wasn't as designed and has now been fixed to take into account any custom ordering. Thanks.
    19ninety and Amaury like this.
  4. 19ninety

19ninety Member

Thanks Chris!