Lack of interest Re-Arangeable Profile

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Liam

i don't think this idea would make much difference but i think it would be good if you were able to re-arrange your profile like for example be able to move the avatar image left or right and the other boxes left or right or above each other etc so being able to move things on your profile around.

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Interacting with parts of your profile... it's a nice idea and it'd go under styling. I think Kier and Mike are hoping for consistency though and it's not consistent if user information is varying across everyone's profile.

On another note, it does give a sense of individuality and it could make users feel more at home.

I'm in two minds on this one.

• Choose your layout design
  • Option to make profile info visible [Done]
  • Able to move profile side info (This might be a problem and may have to strike this sug.)
  • Choose from admin custom style list creatations for profile.
  • Download / upload your profile style [ditch]
  • Admin custom profile info (empty templates)
  • Add the ability to view upgraded contact information (business, professinal look)

Attachments

• layout_01.GIF
    layout_01.GIF
    1.3 KB · Views: 6
  • layout_02.GIF
    layout_02.GIF
    1.3 KB · Views: 4
  • layout_03.GIF
    layout_03.GIF
    1.3 KB · Views: 4
  • layout_04.gif
    layout_04.gif
    480 bytes · Views: 6
  • Choose your layout design
  • Option to make profile info visible [Done]
  • Able to move profile side info
  • Choose from admin custom style list creatations for profile.
  • Download / upload your profile style
  • Admin custom profile info (empty templates)
  • Add the ability to view upgraded contact information (business, professinal look)
Great idea. I would love to be able to allow my members to customize the layout of their own profile.

Top Bottom