Razor Blade (6 Colors Now!) - ThemesCorp.com [Deleted]

Allan updated Razor Blade (6 Colors Now!) - ThemesCorp.com with a new update entry:

Minor bug fixed - 1.5.8.1

- Fix minor bug in Custom Footer (Useful Links block)

For manual fix, go to XenCore_Framework.css template and find:
Code:
.links_block a
{
      border-bottom: 1px dashed rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.13);
      width: 60%;
      transition: 0.2s ease-in-out;
      padding: 5px 0;
      display: inline-block !important;
      font-size: 15px;
      color: rgb(183, 183, 183) !important;
}
Replace by:
Code:
.links_block a
{
      border-bottom: 1px dashed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Allan updated Razor Blade (6 Colors Now!) - ThemesCorp.com with a new update entry:

Add UserBox System - v1.5.10.1

New release: 1.5.10.1

Add UserBox System !

It displays a small window in the header that displays your avatar, your number of Posts, Likes and Points.

A new Group and style properties have been created to enable or disable the UserBox system and/or Visitors Panel.

View attachment 141444

View attachment 141445

View attachment 141446

View attachment 141443

Slider Responsive added - 1.6.0.0

New release 1.6.0.0

Slider Responsive is included now !

You can add 10 images.

You have 2 choices of locations, one just above the Forums List and one which will take the total width of the forum which will be placed below the navigation bar

A Usergroup permission allows you to set who can see the Slider Responsive.

There are 2 types of loader:
- Pie (cercle)
- Bar

We have created style properties (in our XenCore...

Many fix and new options - 1.6.0.1

New release 1.6.0.1

- Support XenForo 1.5.12
- Add style property for position the title to block 1 on custom footer
- Add many style properties for customize the UserBox
- Add 4 new options in style properties (UserBox) for hide Avatar, Likes, Posts or/and points block
- Add Avatar Circle in membercard
- FontAwesome has been updated to latest version (4.7.0)
- Sticky Navigation for Internet Explorer fixed
- Fix error with helper to avatar for Last Posts block...

Such a clean and nice theme... I really want to buy it, but it has a simple but jarring issue. On Firefox, the sticky sidebar keeps stuttering while scrolling. I would buy it the minute you are able to fix that issue.

Such a clean and nice theme... I really want to buy it, but it has a simple but jarring issue. On Firefox, the sticky sidebar keeps stuttering while scrolling. I would buy it the minute you are able to fix that issue.
Hello, after test, no problem for me with Firefox.

Hello, after test, no problem for me with Firefox.
Thanks for the reply @Allan - I see it while using the middle mouse scroll wheel on firefox. Have you checked using the scroll wheel? Will check on my office workstation in a bit.

Thanks for the reply @Allan - I see it while using the middle mouse scroll wheel on firefox. Have you checked using the scroll wheel? Will check on my office workstation in a bit.
I think I have found, can you try now on demo site please (don't forget to refresh your browser, even to delete the files in buffer).

Tell me if it's better now.

I think I have found, can you try now on demo site please (don't forget to refresh your browser, even to delete the files in buffer).

Tell me if it's better now.
Sidebar Stutter still there I am afraid. On firefox while using the mouse scroll wheel. It persists till the sidebar sticks.

Sidebar Stutter still there I am afraid. On firefox while using the mouse scroll wheel. It persists till the sidebar sticks.
Strange, I'll keep looking.

Pending, you can disable the sticky for sidebar and navigation in our framework ;)

Strange, I'll keep looking.

Pending, you can disable the sticky for sidebar and navigation in our framework ;)
Do you think it has something to do with the xencore framework, because that sticky sidebar stutter with scroll wheel is on all your themes on firefox. Or maybe that slideshow on homepage causing that?

Last edited:
Hello Allan,

Is it possible to remove the frame around the forum icons and increase the resolution (pixel)?

8VKL2B86TcaF-92ucrLxcQ.png

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Regards,

VanillaNeko

EDIT: I found the solution in style properties.

If this can help, to return to the default icons, go to |- XenCore - Nodes and check the "Restore .png default icons" box. All in style properties.

Last edited:
Top Bottom