******* - Rate Threads with Stars [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This addon conflicts with xenPorta. If the thread has been promoted then the "review this thread" doesn't show up. Any idea how to fix this?

No, as I don''t use xenPorta mod and therefore I am not familiar with it.

Also, how do i disable the permission where it doesn't allow you to rate your own thread?

In the Rating.php file inside the Model folder, find the following code and either comment it out or remove it:

PHP:
if ($thread['user_id'] == $viewingUser['user_id'])
{          
       $errorPhraseKey = 'no_rating_own_threads';
       return false;
}

No, as I don''t use xenPorta mod and therefore I am not familiar with it.

:(...most of the threads I want to rate have been "promoted" using the promoted plugin. I think once a thread is promoted it uses another template. Can you tell me which template adds the "Rate this thread" stuff then into a normal thread and where it's currently being added?

:(...most of the threads I want to rate have been "promoted" using the promoted plugin. I think once a thread is promoted it uses another template. Can you tell me which template adds the "Rate this thread" stuff then into a normal thread and where it's currently being added?

Sure. That part is added at the TMS for the thread_view template.

Has this resource been transferred to @******* ?

--------------
How will this change the initial license agreements regarding updates? Will this still be supported or merged into *******s other star rating plugin? What about those of us who own both licenses?

Attachments

• Capture_192 Jan. 08 10.12 AM.webp
    Capture_192 Jan. 08 10.12 AM.webp
    93.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
This addon seems more advanced and also has a vbulletin importer.

The following functions would make this addon very interesting:
  1. Trophies: User has rated X threads.
  2. Microdata tags
  3. Automatic thread ratings based upon Reputation or Likes given in the thread.
    Example: attribute automatic rating if posts in the thread have more than X ratings in total.
  4. If threads have more than X ratings and an average lower than Y then automatically delete OR send to moderation queue OR move to forum node Z.

Reactions: HWS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom