XF 1.2 Rankings / Like Button

Vuxxy

I have seen some pictures of there being a option under admin control panel to mess with this feature. Where is this located in the CP? I see some sites don't have it enabled and I'm not sure if I do either. Well just in general, under the avatar.. how do you change or mod all the info there (ex. number or posts, location, likes received etc)?

I have seen some pictures of there being a option under admin control panel to mess with this feature. Where is this located in the CP? I see some sites don't have it enabled and I'm not sure if I do either. Well just in general, under the avatar.. how do you change or mod all the info there (ex. number or posts, location, likes received etc)?

You'll have to go into Style Properties >> Message Elements and select the boxes you want to show in your messageuserblock.

I've been searching like a mad man for this! On a side note I found out some extra information regarding the same feature.

The options to enable or disable "liking" a post for a usergroup is under

ACP > Users > User Group Permissions > Forum Permissions > Like Posts

I had to message the staff to find that out, but like me I'm sure there are some newbies to XF who will appreciate this thread. Thanks a lot Shelley!

Top Bottom