Random nonsense split from a serious thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnthonyCea

This thread has really exposed the problems with this forum, it is rivaling this nuclear disaster in a parallel way, but this has been a problem from day one here, I feel sorry for Brogan at this point for what has happened and that is sad because he works his ass off to make this a better place, but the post deletions in this thread have been a major error.

This thread has really exposed the problems with this forum, it is rivaling this nuclear disaster in a parallel way, but this has been a problem from day one here, I feel sorry for Brogan at this point for what has happened and that is sad because he works his ass off to make this a better place, but the post deletions in this thread have been a major error.
I thought you were leaving this thread? Can you go away please?

Sorry Walter, what happened in this thread was simply a cover up of the truth in more ways than one, the truth about the subject of the thread, the truth about what members pulled in this thread.

I have all the screen shots and could prove my case on my forum, but I choose to support the guys instead of tearing them down.

No one is covering up any truths Anthony. The fact is your posts were off topic. This isn't a nuclear power discussion thread. This thread is here to keep updated about the people of Japan. Nothing else.

Kier asked you to leave the thread - twice. Please don't be the cause of it being closed.

LOL, and the cycle continues and so does the cover up of the cover up !!

You're right Peggy and so is Kier, this forum is not worth participating on !!!

LOL, and the cycle continues and so does the cover up of the cover up !!

You're right Peggy and so is Kier, this forum is not worth participating on !!!
The Japan thread was not the place to march a debate...rather than being respectful of the wishes of the staff && community majority (some who may have even agreed with you on your nuclear points) who made it clear that the thread was not the place to talk about the politics of using nuclear energy. You can't just hijack a thread because it has a lot of daily viewers and inject your own agenda into it. It is not fair. You should have just started a thread about a nuclear usage and seen if people wanted to talk about it (and if it was proper for a BUSINESS forum).

Calling things a cover up is kind of crazy because WE are not covering up anything. No one here knows anymore than anyone else about this matter or they would be getting paid for it and not discussing it at XF and on that note you need to know the truth to cover it up. That aside using the words cover-up here makes us all look like conspiracy theorists just waiting to wave a bloody shirt to initiate our own agenda and it is the furthest thing of the truth. I kind of was offended that you persisted the point after it was made clear...to participate in a community you must ACT LIKE PART OF THE COMMUNITY.

Lastly...
YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH THE OWNER OF A FORUM. I agree with your gusto on the matter and that we need alternatives for energy...but there is none right now...it's like complaining about your bowel movement ..you can talk all you want....all you will be doing is making a stink.

Calling things a cover up is kind of crazy because WE are not covering up anything. No one here knows anymore than anyone else about this matter or they would be getting paid for it and not discussing it at XF and on that note you need to know the truth to cover it up.

LOL, the readers will never know the truth about what happened in the thread due to the censorship that took place within, so you really have an editorial integrity problem going on here, and it has been happening since day one, a very sad but true fact about Xenforo.

I thought you were leaving?

Talk about a lack of integrity.

I'm trying to work out if he thinks he is being funny, a realy good troll or some combination thereof.

Fortunately on my forum such posters get smashed with a oversized banhammer... maybe here some discouragement is in need of testing :D

You see, it is all about saving face, first for the members who were getting smashed in the thread by facts, second for the forum management team at this point in time, so you may as well lobby for the banning since all the cards are stacked against your arguments.

Who's trying to save face?

I split these posts off from the Japan thread to stop you derailing it again and to stop you whining on about some imaginary conspiracy/integrity issue.

And what do you do?
Carry on whining about some imaginary conspiracy/integrity issue.

There really is no winning with you.

What exactly do you get out of it?

Quick! Take a screenshot before they get deleted! o_O

No man, there is no winning on a forum where posts are deleted from the record with the 'claim' that they are off topic, they were not off topic, you just feel for the propaganda that was being worked by the Doctor is all.

Anthony, if you can't see why your posts were deleted from a thread about a tragedy which resulted in the deaths of thousands of people, then there really is no point in debating with you further.

Do everyone a favour and take your silly conspiracy theories elsewhere.

Feel free to screenshot this post.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom