XF 1.5 Random Error with xenforo- An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.

There was a random problem with my website today.

capture.png

that all the info i have

Staff Online
@Jeremy
Anyone else i would love the help!

In that case, the owernship of the files (I'm pretty sure) need to be yourusername:nobody where it's owned by you (your username) and the group is nobody. That's pretty much the standard setup for them.

That's a new one.. the SQL error that I've been used to seeing is something like
Code:
An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.
<!-- Access denied for user 'xxx@'localhost' (using password: YES) -->
when looking at the source code. His site showed the permission denied. Is that (permission denied) an Apache specific error return?

That error has nothing to do with files. Verify your database credentials.
That's a new one.. the SQL error that I've been used to seeing is something like
Code:
An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.
<!-- Access denied for user 'xxx@'localhost' (using password: YES) -->
when looking at the source code. His site showed the permission denied. Is that (permission denied) an Apache specific error return?
it worked fine before, it just randomly stopped working. in the process of trying to fix this i accidently set all the files to 777 and messed it up. I have sumbitted a ticket, but i dont know which is faster if someone could help me that would be great.

New Error:
Code:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@ragecraft.trevormillett.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

forums site: http://www.ragecraft.net/

Top Bottom