Resource icon

[RainDigitalDesign] User Activity (Users Viewed, Viewing Thread) 1.1.5

No permission to download
Have you actually set the options for this too?
You should then see the names of users, browsing the thread, at the bottom of the thread?
user-activity.webp

So the permissions are definitely set, you've enabled these features and still nothing?
I don't know then what else to suggest, besides disabling any other add-ons that may be causing a conflict.
You've tested it with members on a thread of course?
Pass... Sorry can't help any more, besides disabling any other add-ons I don't know what else to suggest really..
Sorry old bean.

Yes, still doesn't work

It works fine for me on xF 1.5. Double check the following in case you missed anything.

Options:
Screenshot_13-33-31.png

Individual Usergroup Permissions:
Screenshot_13-34-42.png

If you're still having trouble, I suggest you uninstall the addon and then remove all included files from the download, and freshly reinstall it. Something might not have uploaded properly.

For the Read Thread section, is there any way to have the usernames sorted into alphabetical order? Thanks.

Is it normal that most threads which were posted before I installed the add-on appeared to have 0 read? Though viewing one is correctly displaying myself as viewing the thread. Even after hours passed, the read one stayed on 0. Recent threads worked fine though.

The user group permission which allows this can be set per node.

Yes I see the user group permissions but it enables the addon in all nodes that usergroup can view. It's not possible to set in each node if the addon is active?

@Xon The permissions doesn't exist on node permissions. Though permissions for your lazy image load and attachment improvements were there. Or unless you were talking about something else.
screenshot-www.endlesshorizon.net 2016-02-14 11-52-56.webp

Reactions: Xon
There's a bug, after migrating from vBulletin to XenForo 1.5, all of the threads that were posted in vBulletin are not working with your addon. It will always say zero members has viewed this topic.
The topic posted after XenForo migration will work fine
If you can't fix it, then a quick workaround could be to not display anything at all when zero member has viewed the topic, but i don't know how.

I used XenForo importer. Tried rebuilding thread cache too. Even after importing, when a member views a thread that was posted before the migration, his member name won't be added to the "member who viewed the thread" and the counter always stay stuck at zero

Last edited: