Resource icon

[RainDigitalDesign] User Activity (Users Viewed, Viewing Thread) 1.1.5

No permission to download
It is possible show the Time of Last visit/read the Thread? Then People know if a person read a answer of a thread. My english is not good but i hope it`s good enough to understand my question :)

Hi @rainmotorsports ,
thank you for this mod.

How can i change the height of the block so that the second line of avatar is well displayed : ?

capture.webp

In which file can i translate the sentence 'Show All' ?

Thank you for your support.

I haven't read all 11 pages but I ran this on my big board and it filled up the /tmp/ every 12 hours or so, making its continued use prohibitive.

I haven't read all 11 pages but I ran this on my big board and it filled up the /tmp/ every 12 hours or so, making its continued use prohibitive.

The plugin is read only and basically reads data being read all the time already. While it does add to the load it shouldn't be all that much. No clue why the increase in temp usage but I would look into what Xon posted. Perhaps cached queries or something of the like.

As far as any other posts goes. I just plugged in my desktop for the first time in a month. New girlfriend, new IT job. Im not dead but I have nothing new to announce other than I am here, coming back, still busy and useless as always.

This runs fine on Spacebattles, which is quite a busy site.

According to: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/currently-have-a-database-error.16882 this is likely an incorrectly configured MySQL server. See this link for hints on fixing this configuration issue.

That's the thread I've been posting in. :) The files in tmp are all large php files. It's filling up every 12 hours and the only thing that changed was this addon. I uninstalled it and it stopped immediately.

That's the thread I've been posting in. :) The files in tmp are all large php files. It's filling up every 12 hours and the only thing that changed was this addon. I uninstalled it and it stopped immediately.

You will never be able to run this or any similar plugins then. Your server is putting those php files in the tmp directory, not this plugin. You can have another developer craft a solution for you but until the configuration is changed you're going to have difficulties with it. Really sounds like caching of some sort.

Hi @rainmotorsports ,
thank you for this mod.

How can i change the height of the block so that the second line of avatar is well displayed : ?

View attachment 109222

In which file can i translate the sentence 'Show All' ?

Thank you for your support.
Hey there, am having the same problem where it's cutting off the bottom of the avatar on Thread Viewed By, have adjusted the avatar height to 20 x 20. Increasing the container height just makes it bigger, still cuts off the bottom of the avatar. The people viewing this thread container is fine.

Hi, partially solved the problem by increasing the value in option field : Container Height Limit (set to 85 here)
Regards

I've seen a big forum use it. (100 posts/hour) 15 million posts total.

Well .. it shows this ...
Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 0)

So I assume it is this addon.

I'm having a problem with the addon that members on my board noticed. Guests number will always show zero for unregistered or registered members, but for staff members it shows the correct number.

Hmm I will look into it. If I had to venture a guess guests might be included in the session model setting for unconfirmed. Which is currently set to be viewable only by those with bypass permissions.

If you want to test this theory (I'm at work). Edit the model file in /library/RainDD/Model/ThreadRead.php and look for the parameter that's either unconfirmed or get unconfirmed. Change the $bypassUserPrivacy to just true no $ or anything.

Might not be it. If its not I will have to look at the session call parameters. Xenforo provides the counts in an array from the function. But there are parameters defining what to show.

I changed this:

Code:
                'threadid'            => $threadid,
                'activityvisible'    => $bypassUserPrivacy,
                'getInvisible'        => $bypassUserPrivacy,
                'getUnconfirmed'    => $bypassUserPrivacy,

To this:

Code:
                'threadid'            => $threadid,
                'activityvisible'    => true,
                'getInvisible'        => $bypassUserPrivacy,
                'getUnconfirmed'    => $bypassUserPrivacy,

and it seems to work fine.

@rainmotorsports
The block will not display if there is no users viewing the thread, even if there is guests.
How I can show the block if there is at least 1 guest NOT 1 member
So the block will be displayed if there is (zero) member & 1 guest viewing the thread

I searched in files and templates but no result

@rainmotorsports
The block will not display if there is no users viewing the thread, even if there is guests.
How I can show the block if there is at least 1 guest NOT 1 member
So the block will be displayed if there is (zero) member & 1 guest viewing the thread

I searched in files and templates but no result

Each block has a content check with an if statement surrounding it. Removing that should do the trick

I just got internet at my apartment and am rebuilding my webserver. After that I will install 1.5 and start working again. I haven't really looked at anything recently.

Each block has a content check with an if statement surrounding it. Removing that should do the trick

I just got internet at my apartment and am rebuilding my webserver. After that I will install 1.5 and start working again. I haven't really looked at anything recently.

I tried to remove this "if statement":
Code:
    <xen:if hascontent="true"> </xen:if>

but I cannot save the template, I got this error:

upload_2015-9-9_6-33-44.webp