Resource icon

[RainDigitalDesign] User Activity (Users Viewed, Viewing Thread) 1.1.5

No permission to download
Thanks, I'll go check it out now
Yep that did the trick.
Thanks.
On a separate note, how hard would it be to make it show when the user read the post?
On the one in vB when you hovered over the name for who had read the Thread it would show the date and time of the last time that user had read the Thread...
Possible for this or not?
No biggy, just wondering..

Yep that did the trick.
Thanks.
On a separate note, how hard would it be to make it show when the user read the post?
On the one in vB when you hovered over the name for who had read the Thread it would show the date and time of the last time that user had read the Thread...
Possible for this or not?
No biggy, just wondering..

That is likely coming in 1.2. Right now I am using Xenforo's thread read data (which I hope you took note of the instructions and increased the time before this gets discarded, think the default is 30 days). Xenforo only records the first view data. In 1.2 we will be recording our own thread reads and will have first and last date. The intention being you can display either and sort by either.

That is likely coming in 1.2
Great

which I hope you took note of the instructions and increased the time before this gets discarded, think the default is 30 days)
I don't tend to read too much, so no I didn't, what should I change it to , to be safe?

In 1.2 we will be recording our own thread reads and will have first and last date. The intention being you can display either and sort by either.
Excellent....

I don't tend to read too much, so no I didn't, what should I change it to , to be safe?

At least until I get 1.2 out :p I think I set TBG's to like 3 years.

Look for Read Marking Data Lifetime (Days) in the control panel. Unless I fail 1.2 should be out in a month or so. Up it to like 180 days should be safe. Change it back when 1.2 comes out.

1.2 will import the existing thread read data so you wont lose any of it. I am actually debating on writing an importer and grabbing the data from our old vB install.

Last edited:
Thanks for this addon!
But i have this error:
Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'user.activity_visible' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generato Da: antonio de santis, Un attimo fa
Analisi dello Stack
#0 /home/fotograf/web/macroforum.org/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\n            SE...')
#1 /home/fotograf/web/macroforum.org/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\n            SE...')
#2 /home/fotograf/web/macroforum.org/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\n            SE...')
#3 /home/fotograf/web/macroforum.org/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(734): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n            SE...', 25183)
#4 /home/fotograf/web/macroforum.org/public_html/library/RainDD/UserActivity/Model/ThreadReaders.php(42): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll('\n            SE...', 25183)
#5 /home/fotograf/web/macroforum.org/public_html/library/RainDD/UserActivity/Controller/ThreadReaders.php(19): RainDD_UserActivity_Model_ThreadReaders->getReadUsers(25183, true)
#6 /home/fotograf/web/macroforum.org/public_html/library/CTA/FeaturedThreads/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(7): RainDD_UserActivity_Controller_ThreadReaders->actionIndex()
#7 /home/fotograf/web/macroforum.org/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): CTA_FeaturedThreads_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#8 /home/fotograf/web/macroforum.org/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/fotograf/web/macroforum.org/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}
Stato Richiesta
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(103) "http://www.macroforum.org/fotografia-naturalistica-e-macrofotografia-insetti/labirinto-di-luci-2.25183/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Elimina...Chiudi

I fixed the problem in Xf 1.3.4.:
I replaced every instance of "user.activity_visible" with "user.visible" in the code in ThreadReaders.php - ThreadViewers.php - ThreadSession.php files placed in /library/RainDD/UserActivity/Model
It seems that it works, I do not see any error...
II hope you release fix for this :)

I fixed the problem in Xf 1.3.4.:
I replaced every instance of "user.activity_visible" with "user.visible" in the code in ThreadReaders.php - ThreadViewers.php - ThreadSession.php files placed in /library/RainDD/UserActivity/Model
It seems that it works, I do not see any error...
II hope you release fix for this :)

Sigh, Im running around trying to figure out why the version check is failing. It's not. I forgot to put a version check for the SELECT statement. Give me a few and I will publish a new version.