• preview for node icon in forum edit
  • preview for node background in forum edit
  • preview for font awesome in forum edit
  • fixed missing phrases
  • changed some text explanations to make them easier to understand
  • fixed override of some nodes icons

CHANGES THEME:
  • css fixes
  • better compatibility with newsticker...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I just want to say... These styles/themes.. whatever you want to call, them are terrific. I'll probably sign up for the monthly thing if my forum starts to take off again. This is indespensible.

Pre-purchase question. Lately I've seen themes having problem with bullet lists and other text formatting options, I don't see any text formats on your demo theme. Do formatting work properly?

Pre-purchase question. Lately I've seen themes having problem with bullet lists and other text formatting options, I don't see any text formats on your demo theme. Do formatting work properly?
Hey. Thank you for your question!
As far as I know everything should work fine but to be 100% sure you can make your own tests using our test account.
Please login on https://xenforo.stylesfactory.pl using:
Code:
user: Test
pass: test123

If you need to test any parts of website that user can't edit please let me know and I will test them with your request :D

Hey. Thank you for your question!
As far as I know everything should work fine but to be 100% sure you can make your own tests using our test account.
Please login on https://xenforo.stylesfactory.pl using:
Code:
user: Test
pass: test123

If you need to test any parts of website that user can't edit please let me know and I will test them with your request :D
As you can see here the bullet list is not working, at least not for me using this theme, Rain.

As you can see here the bullet list is not working, at least not for me using this theme, Rain.

Please try now. Should work :D

Top Bottom