Rain

Rain [Paid] 2.2.15b

No permission to buy ($5.00)
Hello,

I'm feeling a bit disappointed. Have bought it, I liked it, that's why the good review that I post, but for my own reasons, finally I decided to use IPS. You know very well from my messages at your Discord server, that I was waiting 3 full months, following your promises, to release this style for IPS. Finally I gave up. Today I came to your site, just to download and try it again for XF and I found my subscription expired. I nowhere found a link to renew it other than to buy a new license, while the common path is to renew it in a lower price.

Actually my message is just to let you know it. For me there is no real problem, as I'll use for that testing site my old XF version, so your file should works. No need any update.

All the best,
Chris

Hello,

I'm feeling a bit disappointed. Have bought it, I liked it, that's why the good review that I post, but for my own reasons, finally I decided to use IPS. You know very well from my messages at your Discord server, that I was waiting 3 full months, following your promises, to release this style for IPS. Finally I gave up. Today I came to your site, just to download and try it again for XF and I found my subscription expired. I nowhere found a link to renew it other than to buy a new license, while the common path is to renew it in a lower price.

Actually my message is just to let you know it. For me there is no real problem, as I'll use for that testing site my old XF version, so your file should works. No need any update.

All the best,
Chris
Hey
I remember that I messaged you about IPS version is avaible 😀
Please send me your order id on priv message so I can check why lower price is not working.

What I do need to add in Extra.less template to have the Active menu element with the same interface like the Hover? I mean yellow underline and darker background. As is now there in no any visual separation for the active menu item.

Thank you

What I do need to add in Extra.less template to have the Active menu element with the same interface like the Hover? I mean yellow underline and darker background. As is now there in no any visual separation for the active menu item.

Thank you
no plans for that feature right now

There is something that messing the screen in Resources Manager. I think that is the special "Avatar style" product thumbnail. I'm using a special layout module for XFRM which, among other features, can show big image instead the default small one.

See how it appears with Rain:
Product Listing
Product Page
and then change to Default style. You'll see that with the default style works fine.

Thank you
Chris

Still there is no way to renew my license in your site. If I click orders I can see just a button "Order again" which redirects me to your store with the normal price. If I click Downloads and then the button to download it, I'm getting error that my license has been expired and redirects me again to the theme page with the full price.

How I can modify the code below to work only in sidebar

CSS:
.block-minorHeader:before,
.block-minorHeader:after {
    content: '';
    height: 3px;
    left: 0;
    position: relative;
}
.block-minorHeader:after {
    background: #FFA500;
    width: 25%;
}

Edited: Ok, I found it. I added .p-body-sidebar before and works fine.

Thank you
Chris

Last edited:
Stylesfactory updated Rain with a new update entry:

fixes + avatar settings

ADDED:
  • set left avatar border color in theme settings
  • set right avatar border color in theme settings
  • set custom shape for avatar borders

FIX:
  • fixed problems with compatibility with resource listings
  • fixed problems with resizing of avatars
  • fixed problems with avatar hover effect that was not filling whole background

removed some unused html/css

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom