• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

ragtek Show Only Own Threads

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
It's no longer required is it?
1.1 has the View threads by others permission.

this was only a "extra" feature.

You've seen ALL threads, but you was also able to view ONLY your own threads.

So it's nice if you want to have a quick list of all your threads created in forum xyz... (because you don't need to go to search, search for threads from .... in forum xyz)

installed on xen1.1.1 & receiving this error

Code:
Template Errors: forum_view

implode() [<a href='function.implode'>function.implode</a>]: Invalid arguments passed in /var/www/virtual/sternfannetwork.com/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php, line 1150:

1149: if ($inlineModOptions['unapprove'])
    1150: {
    1151: $__compilerVar28 .= '<option value="unapprove">' . 'Unapprove Threads' . '</option>';

disabling the addon makes the error disappear

Apparently, it is known not to work with the current version, nor does it look like it ever will:
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/ragtek-show-only-own-threads.17344/#post-267395
thanks, I read that & forgot all about it when I came back & downloaded the addon.

I know xen has my posts / my threads links in search but since I wasn't able to build the search index, this was an option for me to find my own old threads. i used this same kinda thing on my vb board & set it up to let me limit the forum by any posters threads. I always found it handy.

Top Bottom