• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

ragtek Newest Members Sidebarblock

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've updated it for you.
hehe, i wanted to start a conversation, but than i though this would sound really strange, so i stopped it:D

[ot]
(that's why it would be great to have here a add-on system with the possibility to add co-coders which would be able to edit the first post too...)
[/ot]

on the forum list just not in a sidebar block :)

like here:

v82zih.png

***UPDATE***
Change History:
You can now choose where you want to show the sidebar block!

BUT IT REQUIRES NOW OUR ADD-ON FRAMEWORK!

You sure are fast ragtek :)

Yes, its displaying just fine on the site. But in the acp, there is no option to change its location on the sidebar. This is what I see:

sidebar blocks.webp
ragtek newest members sidebarblock.webp

Hm, how can i move down this Mod? I also use your "Last Post" Mod, and this BB-Code Sidebar Block, erverything AFTER the Forum statistics, and when i use this Newest Member Mod, this is always the first in the Sidebar..sorry for my Englisch, i know ragtek is from Vienna, so i wrote it in German again:

Hey ragtek,

Kannst du mir sagen wie ich diesen Mod ganz ans Ende der Sidebar bekomme? Ich habe noch deinen Last Post Mod & BB-Code Sidebar Manager, alles nach der Forenstatistik. Und die Reihenfolge sieht jetzt so aus: Als erstes kommt der Newest Member Mod, dann BB-Code und dann der Last Post Mod. Ich hätte aber gerne den Newest Member Mod ganz ans Ende, nicht als erstes, ich hoffe du verstehst was ich meine, geht das irgendwie?

Danke

Ich bin auch auf das Problem gestoßen und momentan haben wirzwar paar Ideen dafür, aber keine Zeit.

Für die nächste Framework Version ( http://ragtek.org/xenforo/threads/sidebar-blocks.91/ ) wird es aber noch eine zusätzliche "Sortierreihenfolge" geben, wodurch das hoffentlich ein Ende hat.

English:D
ATM we don't have a solution for this.
You'll need to wait for the next major "addon helper framework version " which will include a completly new sidebar blocks management system ( http://ragtek.org/xenforo/threads/sidebar-blocks.91/ )

Thread closed as the author no longer has access to the customer forums and therefore this add-on cannot be supported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom