• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

ragtek Newest Members Sidebarblock

Status
Not open for further replies.
This add-on shows the newest valid members in the xenforo sidebar.

We coded this a while ago for testing our cache components (which aren't included) and for learning coding add-ons, so we didn't thought it's something enybody would be interessted, but let's release it;)

It doesn't require any template edits.

Installation:
  • Upload everything from the "upload" directory into your forum directory
  • install ragtek Newest Members Sidebarblock_1.0.2_b_3.xml
ATTENTION: REQUIRES OUR ADD-ON FRAMEWORK!

Change History:
You can now chose where you want to show the sidebar block

Attachments

DarkVodka

Formerly Wuebit
Thanks for the fix ajnos, this is being asked a lot these days for sidebar add-ons. Does this add-on work with "The Widget Framework" ?
As it is right now no
All lets say "default" addons for the sidebar will not work with (The Widget Framework) They need to be wrote for that also :)

Saeed

Umm, is there another addon which I have to add for this to work (some sidebar addon), or this works per se? I ask because after installing, I can't see any "Newest Members" on the forum homepage. :confused:

R

ragtek

Umm, is there another addon which I have to add for this to work (some sidebar addon), or this works per se? I ask because after installing, I can't see any "Newest Members" on the forum homepage. :confused:
Do you use an custom style?
This add-on works without problems with the STANDARD XenForo Style and all custom styles with the xenforo template hooks!

Saeed

Thank you for responding, ragtek. :)

Nopes, I'm running it on the default style on a 2 day old installation I am testing. That's what amazes me. I've uploaded all the files, then installed the .xml. Checked the ACP options and changed it to show 2 newest members. But nothing.

I just reuploaded the folder via FTP and reinstalled the .xml, but no dough.

Status
Not open for further replies.