• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

ragtek Newest/latest Posts Sidebar Block

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
It's a common framework which has been developed to work in conjunction with their add-ons.
Exactly.

It allows us to create & maintain (clean) add-ons much faster as without framework.
For example all our sidebar blocks have "the same schema"
1. the admin config page where you're able to set the position
2. to add the content into the fontend

So without the framework, we would need to have the same phrases and templates (for positions) for each add-on. (currently i have 45 sidebar blocks available => 45* 6 position phrases => 270 new phrases instead of only 6)
Then we have 2 management classes for the position and adding the content / add-on => 2 * 45 = unnecessary 90 files instead of only 2.

That was just a small example:)
There's much more what we can use for "most of our add-ons" :)

ragtek, I love all of your stuff!
Is there an option, or do you know of another add-on that would allow me to place this right above the forum list on the home page? For my forum it would go below the "latest photos" and above "News".
Thank you much

ragtek, I love all of your stuff!
Is there an option, or do you know of another add-on that would allow me to place this right above the forum list on the home page? For my forum it would go below the "latest photos" and above "News".
Thank you much
You would need to edit the template hook name in staticmethods.php

stop.

don't install this.

I'll code a new one what does exactly what you and somebody else want^^

one more thing... Is it possible to include the forum name that the post is located in?

Ex:
used style statistic/overview_____Addons Request_____ CyberAP_____ Yesterday at 7:10 PM

that's how version 1.1 will look like (after my vacation)
recentactivities.webp

and 1.0 will be released today @ ragtek.org for my members....

I get this message in ACP: "1.0.4 | newest available version: 1.1", and I just downloaded newest version here today.

And I'm unable to download anything at ragtek.org for some reason.

ragtek your the best! I have some ideas for design and layout. Will throw you some images later this week.

Top Bottom