• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

ragtek New User Mail

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
So? This sends a mail to the admin when a new user registers? :)

Cool, but what's the point of this? ^^

If you have to aprove new users, it's nice to know when somebody registered, because i'm somebody, who's not always online on his communities;)
So, if somebody registeres, i'm getting a mail and then i can aprove them in the acp.

Yea, many small add-ons are waiting for there release;)
It would be boring, if i would release all at once^^

Great stuff. Looking forward in what you'll release next. Again, Nice work. :)

Before i forget. I'm not sure whether your taking suggestions though I'll throw this one out. Are there any plans to maybe include an alert option when someone has registered.

Reactions: Nix
Great stuff. Looking forward in what you'll release next. Again, Nice work. :)

Before i forget. I'm not sure whether your taking suggestions though I'll throw this one out. Are there any plans to maybe include an alert option when someone has registered.
Who should see this? The admin? Everybody? (this would be IMHO boring^^)

id1 Admin I suppose. Then possibly leading to a statistics page where registrants are compiled daily/monthly so you can view your registration statistical data. For admin eyes only.

dont work for me, I'm not receiving mail:(
Sorry, the code event listener was deactivated:(
Upgraded the package.

Just deinstall the add-on and install it again (you don't need to reupload the files)

Or, if you have activated the debugmodus, you can activate the code-event listener manual;)

to the contactmailadress set in the options;)

there's one ugly thing in the package, the mailsender is "strange"
it's admin@board, so don't be scared if you get a mail with this sender^^
i'll fix this tomorrow

For me this will be useful because I want to move the first 100 members to a 'charter member' usergroup.
And with a new forum, I'd like to see how registrations are coming along.

Thanks ragtek!

I'm new to XF and I've never installed an Add-On before so here's a really basic question. You may need to explain it to me like small child. :)

How do you install an Add-On?

The instructions say:
Upload the files from the upload directory to your xenforo directory.
Install the xml File.

But the xml File is not in the upload directory. After I unzip the zip file I get a file called "Ragtek New User Mail_1.xml", a file called "readme.html" and a folder called "Upload". I uploaded the upload folder to my xenforo directory like this: http://www.mywebsite.com/forum/upload. Now what?

Can someone give more detailed installation instructions please?

I'm new to XF and I've never installed an Add-On before so here's a really basic question. You may need to explain it to me like small child. :)

How do you install an Add-On?

The instructions say:
Upload the files from the upload directory to your xenforo directory.
Install the xml File.

But the xml File is not in the upload directory. After I unzip the zip file I get a file called "Ragtek New User Mail_1.xml", a file called "readme.html" and a folder called "Upload". I uploaded the upload folder to my xenforo directory like this: http://www.mywebsite.com/forum/upload. Now what?

Can someone give more detailed installation instructions please?

The "Ragtek New User Mail_1.xml" is the xml file you will need to import through your admin cp. As for the upload folder, you will need to upload the files inside it to their corresponding folders in your xenforo installation. For example, the library folder, whatever is in that folder will have to go to your xen/library directory, and so forth.

The "Ragtek New User Mail_1.xml" is the xml file you will need to import through your admin cp. As for the upload folder, you will need to upload the files inside it to their corresponding folders in your xenforo installation. For example, the library folder, whatever is in that folder will have to go to your xen/library directory, and so forth.
There's only the library folder inside the upload. So you need ONLY to upload this folder. All the stuff inside is in the right corresponding folders.

Maybe somebody could write better install instructions for me, which i could use for my add-ons?*g*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom