• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

ragtek Most Online Users

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks ragtek, It would make a great add-on that shows users total online time right next to the username :D

I cant get this to show up no matter what i do.. My Statistics block is in a different location outside of the sidebar but in the same template (Below Forums) would that make a difference?

This shows up fine for me but any way it could also integrate into Jaxel's Forum Statistics module on XenPorta? Can one add-on extend another or just the core?

I can't get to see it either. I can see it using the default style, but not my custom style. I can't find what's wrong.

I noticed the template wasn't created in my custom style, so I manually created it but it didn't make it work.

Please, let me know if you encountered this issue before.

Yep, it does, but some template hooks may be missing.

I took a look at your code and looked for this template hook in my custom style:
<!-- slot: forum_stats_extra -->

It's in my template forum_list template right now, but nothing show up.

Hi guys,

Is there a way to get this working in the Flexile theme?

Thanks.
Just another theme without templatehooks & the standard "search" search tags?:(
Say the designer that they should include this;)

Control Panel ==> Appearance ==> Section Languages ==> Search Phrase ==>Most Online Users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom