• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

ragtek dont toward users postcount in special forums

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
R

ragtek

(I know strange name, but useful add-on;) )

This add-on allows you to define forums, where the posts will not toward the users post count. (useful for offtopic boards,etc..)

This version isn't soo nice as i wanted it, because it would be better if you could set the option on the "edit forum" page in the acp, but somebody asked me to release this ASAP=> so here we go:)

I'll change this probably in the next version.(I stopped the plans because this will be available in xenforo 1.1)

ATTENTION: THIS WILL NOT RECOUNT THE COUNTERS FOR EXISTING POSTS

Attachments

Thank you, thank you and thank you. I have been waiting for someone to release this, I can now finally stop my Forum Games section for making people think they're so great from a higher post count.

Yes.
It only don't count the users postcount.
The thread & forum post counts still toward

Yaaaaaaaay. Thank you very much for this, ragtek. I really needed this and would never have found this by searching. How about renaming like "Disable Post Count in specific forums" or something similar? :)

Is it possible that all your addons appear at the bottom of ACP > Options. This one shows right at the top. It'd make it easier to locate them if they're all in one place. :)

Thank you once again! (y)

Yaaaaaaaay. Thank you very much for this, ragtek. I really needed this and would never have found this by searching. How about renaming like "Disable Post Count in specific forums" or something similar? :)
I should hire you to find good add-on names for me:D
That's one of the hardest things for me..:D

Top Bottom