• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

ragtek Disallow Images in Signature

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
R

ragtek

This add-on adds a usergroup permission, to be able to define which usergroup can have images in the signature, as discussed & suggested here

images.webp

Images in existing signatures will stay, until you (or the user) delete them manually.

It's very easy to find users with images in signatures.

Search via phpmyadmin or an other sql client for %[img% in xf_user_profile.signature

Code:
SELECT *
FROM `xf_user_profile`
WHERE `signature` LIKE '%[img%'
LIMIT 0 , 30

Attachments

Can anyone confirm if this mod still works with XenForo 1.1?

Also, does anyone know if signature image or line restrictions are available with XenForo 1.1? (It doesn't appear in other threads I've seen though.) This is an essential feature for many and should be a part of the core product. I would say restricting signature images is priority #1 and restricting the number of signature lines is priority #2.

Can anyone confirm if this mod still works with XenForo 1.1?

Also, does anyone know if signature image or line restrictions are available with XenForo 1.1? (It doesn't appear in other threads I've seen though.) This is an essential feature for many and should be a part of the core product. I would say restricting signature images is priority #1 and restricting the number of signature lines is priority #2.

If someone can please respond to these issues it would be most appreciated.

This mod does work in XenForo 1.1 Beta 4, and from a quick code inspection I don't see any reason why it would break in 1.1 RC1

When I try to install the XML I get the "Please enter a valid callback method." error message. The upload-directory is already uploaded. Using xf 1.1.

Any idea?

Top Bottom