Quiz add-on

jul

Hello all,

I have searched the resources for a quiz add-on but unfortunately, there is only one outdated add-on available:

I am hoping that someone wants to develop a quiz add-on or update the one above.

A quiz add-on would be awesome. We need more "fun" add-on's for Xenforo.

Replying to threads on any of our forums can be fun...but I'm sure each of our forums has a core group of members who do much of the Q&A activity...and they too would love something as a deviation from the "normal forum stuff"!:)

Also still waiting for "Xenforo Arcade"!:):)

A quiz addon would be great fun and useful if it could also double as a survey, for which there has been some past discussion.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. :)

I would stay away from this Developer.....(n)
And who are you to say this? I've never worked for you and you, therefore, don't know me so keep this opinion to yourself for those reasons alone.

A quiz add-on would be awesome. We need more "fun" add-on's for Xenforo.

Replying to threads on any of our forums can be fun...but I'm sure each of our forums has a core group of members who do much of the Q&A activity...and they too would love something as a deviation from the "normal forum stuff"!:)

Also still waiting for "Xenforo Arcade"!:):)
It's in the planning stage since Flash went away for browsers, I'm researching and checking the use of HTML5 games in an Arcade add-on.

A quiz addon would be great fun and useful if it could also double as a survey, for which there has been some past discussion.

I have a plan for a Survey system but I'll see about incorporating one into the quiz add-on as an optional feature that can be enabled through the admin area allowing for it to be a separate system from the quiz system.

Last edited:
And who are you to say this? I've never worked for you and you, therefore, don't know me so keep this opinion to yourself for those reasons alone.

I am victim of one of your crowd funding schemes that didn't produce a gallery addon. Took our money and ran. Said it was a donation but it was clearly crowd funding. I clearly know who you are and how you operate. Just look at your recent profile post. Always excuses as to why you never accomplish any projects. If I remember correctly you had some type of metal problems back in 2013.

My advice to anyone seeking to hire @Mythotical to think twice before going forward with a project with him.

If I remember correctly you had some type of metal problems back in 2013.
Like Metallica and Megadeth?

Please don't bring up stuff like this and discriminate against people for mental health issues. Not cool.

There are many legitimate reasons to not want to hire a developer and this is not one of them. As someone with a family member who has gone through mental health issues and is fully cured with medication this is extremely offensive to me.

I am victim of one of your crowd funding schemes that didn't produce a gallery addon. Took our money and ran. Said it was a donation but it was clearly crowd funding. I clearly know who you are and how you operate. Just look at your recent profile post. Always excuses as to why you never accomplish any projects. If I remember correctly you had some type of metal problems back in 2013.

My advice to anyone seeking to hire @Mythotical to think twice before going forward with a project with him.
Now I know you're lying because I never did crowdfunding for a gallery. You clearly know nothing. LOL Move on troll.

Now I know you're lying because I never did crowdfunding for a gallery. You clearly know nothing. LOL Move on troll.

May not have been crowdfunding, but you did take donations while building hype which amounts to about the same thing.

Like Metallica and Megadeth?

Please don't bring up stuff like this and discriminate against people for mental health issues. Not cool.

There are many legitimate reasons to not want to hire a developer and this is not one of them. As someone with a family member who has gone through mental health issues and is fully cured with medication this is extremely offensive to me.

I think this is less discrimination about mental health, but pointing out the specific reason as to why he failed to deliver on one of many projects he had started (and some times taken money for).

Top Bottom