Quick Registration [Paid] [Deleted]

Liam W updated Quick Registration with a new update entry:

Some Changes

This update changes a few things and adds a few new features:
  • Changed to use the normal register/register route
  • Errors now display in the widget on the same page (only displayed once)
  • Changed default widget title
  • Automatically hidden for logged in users (you don't need to manually hide it)
  • (Disabled ability to cache widget)

Read the rest of this update entry...

is this mod fixed or still as broken as it was last time i tried it?

also the "confirm password" should be captcha..no need to type password twice in 2015

also the "confirm password" should be captcha..no need to type password twice in 2015

It's working for me. I just removed it from XF Liam as I have a required custom field.

I might remove the confirm password and add a captcha when I get home, good idea.

Liam

Confirm password was never meant to be used as human verification. It's there to prevent you from mistyping your password. :)

@Liam W is there anyway to test this before purchasing?

Confirm password was never meant to be used as human verification. It's there to prevent you from mistyping your password. :)

@Liam W is there anyway to test this before purchasing?

I'll reenable it on my site soon. I disabled it because it doesn't allow for custom field entry (which I'll probably also fix soon).

Liam

I'll reenable it on my site soon. I disabled it because it doesn't allow for custom field entry (which I'll probably also fix soon).

Liam

I have one suggestion though. It would be nice if there's an option to show the form in overlay instead of the sidebar. Thanks.

I've activated it on XF Liam. I've also added the custom fields update (as well as an option to not require the password confirm).

@Cyb3r @king8084

Captcha support will be coming soon.

Liam

Would it be possible to make something like this? A combined login and register field?

login-reg.webp

If the user chooses to register he gets redirected to the xenforo register page with the e-mail alreads prefilled.

I've activated it on XF Liam. I've also added the custom fields update (as well as an option to not require the password confirm).

@Cyb3r @king8084

Captcha support will be coming soon.

Liam

Thanks Liam for the great effort. I will purchase it as soon as the captcha gets implemented. Also can you try to implement the other option I asked for. Instead of widget we should be able to show it as an overlay instead of redirecting to register page.

Top Bottom