Quick Registration [Paid] [Deleted]

Tried to buy but every name I try to register with I get the same error...
Please enter another name. The entered value contains disallowed words.

Is it the new add-on causing it?

Tried to buy but every name I try to register with I get the same error...
Please enter another name. The entered value contains disallowed words.

Is it the new add-on causing it?

Try now. When I first configured the board, I added mike to disallowed usernames for some strange reason.

Now I get the error.. This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again.

Very interested in this, as I believe it can greatly reduce the barriers to signing up on the site. Just worried about possible spam...

downloaded, haven't installed yet.

Comes with two XML's, not sure what both are for.

One is the addon, the other is a pre-created widget that can be imported into the widget framework addon.

Very interested in this, as I believe it can greatly reduce the barriers to signing up on the site. Just worried about possible spam...

On my site, I've had loads of spam registrations appear in the moderation queue, but they haven't gotten through - they've gone to the moderation queue.

This removes the countdown timer, but it still keep the stopforumspam and DNSBL checks.

Liam

Disappointed by the lack of support. Reported an important bug several hours ago. You have been on your site several times since, with out any reply to my thread. Even been on since I sent you a private message to please see my thread.

Disappointed by the lack of support. Reported an important bug several hours ago. You have been on your site several times since, with out any reply to my thread. Even been on since I sent you a private message to please see my thread.

I assure you that if I have been marked as online, that is just random phone browsing's. I had to get up earlier than usual today, and that meant I had to sleep earlier than usual.

So, I was in bed by 10:30PM BST...

Liam

Top Bottom