Quick Navigation in Menu [OVERLAY]

Quick Navigation in Menu [OVERLAY] 1.2.0

No permission to download

BassMan

BassMan submitted a new resource:

Quick Navigation in Menu [overlay] - Adds quick navigation icon link opening in an overlay.

Description:

This add-on adds quick navigation icon before Home in navigation bar opening in an overlay. It's using Font Awesome icon. It also removes quick navigation icon in breadcrumbs.

View attachment 74276

View attachment 74277

If you want to enable quick navigation icon in breadcrumbs, check Appearance > Template Modification > Quick Navigation in Menu [overlay] and uncheck breadcrumb:

View attachment 74278

Read more about this resource...

Love the concept. Would relocate it to the end though ...

edit: Actually, come to think about it... It may do better in the beginning because the responsive design may hide it in the end.

Love the concept. Would relocate it to the end though ...

edit: Actually, come to think about it... It may do better in the beginning because the responsive design may hide it in the end.
I just checked on my mobile and the icon stays visible in responsive.

I'll leave it like that, but thank you for your idea. I might add it as an option.

I just checked on my mobile and the icon stays visible in responsive.

I'll leave it like that, but thank you for your idea. I might add it as an option.
My original thought was the it would look better at the end.

But then I started thinking that on a responsive design, it is normally the "end" that ends up hidden and that perhaps it does do better where you have it now (in the front)

I just wonder, how many overlays are there in default Xenforo? Off-topic, I mean not your addon, the xenforo itself?

Is there a way to load font awesome locally like the sticky navigation? It's a bit pointless to load them both... when using 'em both :)

Is there a way to load font awesome locally like the sticky navigation? It's a bit pointless to load them both... when using 'em both :)
I'm planning to add this to Sticky Navigation soon.

In the meantime try disabling template modification PAGE_CONTAINER for this add-on and see if it loads FA from Sticky Navigation. I think it should work.

Last edited:
Top Bottom