******* - Quick Create Thread [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

******* - Quick Create Thread - This addon adds a "Create Thread" button so that your users can start a new thread from anywhere.

INFORMATION:
This addon adds a "Create Thread" button and link to the navbar so that your users can start a new thread from anywhere on the forums. The hierachical list of forums should respect all forum permissions, and forums where the user can create thread are shown as a link.

FEATURES:
- Can choose forums which will be ignored on list of forums can create thread.
- Can choose usergroups which don't want to show quick create thread button.
- Can choose create thread button...

Read more about this resource...

Guys. Please be carefull. When you pay by paypal system is adding automatic payment for every 6 months. if you will not cancel this you will pay 15$ every 6 months.

Paypal offers a recurring payments system for sellers or merchants. This allows the seller to set up an automatic, recurring payment or subscription which renews payments once they reach their expiry date.

This means, if you registered for a service that has a monthly billing cycle for example, and the payment was made through PayPal, your subscription will be automatically renewed at the end of the month. Your debit/credit card/PayPal account will be charged and payment taken when the billing cycle is triggered on expiry. This will continue until you cancel the recurring payment service through your PayPal account.

To stop this process and future billing charges you need to login to your PayPal account: http://www.paypal.com

1. Hover over History and click Basic Search:

hover.png

2. Click on Filters > Subscriptions and agreements then choose Recurring payments or Subscriptions > My profile:

filters.png

3. Click on the details link next to the name of the recurring payment or subscription:

details.png

4. Click the Cancel link at the top of the page:

cancel.png

5. Click the orange button to confirm that you wish to stop recurring payments:

confirm.png

6. That’s it. Cancellation will be confirmed on the next screen:

done.png

Log out and PayPal will send you a confirmation email.

Source: http://haizdesign.com/blog/general/how-to-cancel-automatic-paypal-payments-or-subscriptions/

Does this add-on allow us to show the button in the sidebar? I'd like to see a live demo or a quick screenshot.

******* updated ******* - Quick Create Thread with a new update entry:

13/12/2013: Version 1.1.0

- Centered button on sidebar.
- Added more display options.
- Added Widget Framework render.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@******* does the addon check against the forum permissions for usergroups? For instance if the "Member" usergroup doesn't have rights to post in "Example Forum" does this forum appear in the "Quick Create Thread" dropdown?

Appearantly it does, thank for this useful addon (y)

Last edited:
I don't want to show this button to any place. Only here, is it possible?
There is a button already. I want to use that one to do the task. :)
Untitled-1.webp

If it's possible or if you can guide me, I am buying it. :)

The "Create Thread" button located at the sidebar needs to be bigger, just like the "Sign Up Now" button.

Is this compatible with 1.4?

How can I remove the 'Create Thread' from the sub nav bar, thanks
You can remove all contents from template BRQCT_navigation_tabs_forums.

@******* any update mate?
You can add following code into your button
Code:
<a href="{xen:link 'brqct-create-thread'}" class="OverlayTrigger">{xen:phrase create_thread}</a>

The "Create Thread" button located at the sidebar needs to be bigger, just like the "Sign Up Now" button.

Is this compatible with 1.4?
Yes, our addon supported XF 1.4.x. To change style of Create Thread button on sidebar, you can edit on template BRQCT_ad_sidebar_top & BRQCT_wf_quick_create_thread by your way.

Regards,

I was wondering about this, but it feels odd on the part, it displays all pages, even the ones i'm not displaying on the node list. A little polish the way the list is displayed would be nice.

******* updated ******* - Quick Create Thread with a new update entry:

18/09/2014: Version 1.1.1

- Minor bug fixes.
- Update addon's library to fit with new privacy policies at http://*******.com/privacy-policy/

Read the rest of this update entry...

If i'm a special forum and then click the button, will that forum be pre-choosen in the overlay?

when I choose Top Breadcrumb position, the quick create thread button shows only in forum home , how to display it in top breadcrumb every where?
also, is it possible to hide excluded forums in scroll list. it shows all forums even hidden ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom