Questions

Colcaoo

Im sorry for my noob questions

If i buy the XenForo License$140 i will not have to pay more than that? like monthly? is just 1 time pay? paying that i would get my forum?

You will require hosting and a domain (URL) to install XenForo and make it publicly available.

It is similar to vB, IPB, PhpBB, etc. in that regard.

Is better and more secure? But can you specify why is better and the vulnerabilities of vbulletin?

Out of the time XenForo has existed, there has only ever been one security vulnerability, but that was with one of XenForo's official add-ons, not the software itself. It has since been patched.

Is better and more secure? But can you specify why is better and the vulnerabilities of vbulletin?

I can tell you one aspect that is not secure in vBulletin compared to Xenforo. It's the add ons. Add ons cause security flaws in vBulletin, i know this to be 100% correct because my vBulletin forum was hacked through an add on. I will not go into it because it's ancient history now but Xenforo is indeed more secure.

Whether secure or not, If you want to have a forum. In the end you have to choose one forum software. Comparing many aspects xenforo is the best. Even price wise, Design wise.

people will always try to find a way to penetrate your system. There is no forum you can find 100% secure.

I choose xenforo coz it outsmarted many forum softwares.

Top Bottom