Questions! :)

mikelowrey

Good Afternoon to all,

I apologize if this has been asked previously, but my purpose of asking here *again* is because I am already so overwhelmed of all the info I have been looking into what is the best forum.

I been looking to start a forum where is going to be a informative venue for a lot of people where I eventually would like to charge for a subscription, so my questions are as follows:

- Is there such addon to offer a subscription to the users (Monthly-Quaterly-Yearly) if yes:
- Can you make different packages such as: username with a different color, more messages storage, add avatar, signature, etc
- Moderators reply with a different background color & the username color such as the modetators.
- Feedback for users
- Ability to create private groups?
- Q&A addon
- Classifieds section
- Will it be possible to include an image such as these one here http://www.ford-truc...orums/index.php where is says Sponsored by:
- Is XF able to have one login with multiple forums?
- Are you able to setup team icons to Groups, Also is there a way to assign it to specific users?
- What options do I have as far as for advertising?

That's it for now thank you again for your time.

Paid upgrades are default in XenForo.
You can create various permissions and usergroup styling with paid promotions.

You can style the site to include a different staff background color.

Not sure what you mean by feedback.

Groups cannot be joined by users directly, so they have no semblance of the group structure.

There have been people who have accomplished Q&A as well as classifieds, but I don't have the add-ons off hand.

There are various ad templates you can use.

There is no default Single Sign On, but has been accomplished via add-ons.

There are banners, which you can see under my name, which is a generic "Staff" banner.

Thanks Jeremy,

By feedback I meant, let's say I have a classifieds section which you stated it can be accomplished with addons, and you sell me soemthing, then I would like to leave a feedback about how our transaction went through for others to see and notice that you are a reliable person.

The external logins and registration systems only allow faster registration / login to your forums, otherwise, they are no different than someone who registered on the forum.

Top Bottom