1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Questions

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by DEZero, Dec 5, 2013.

1. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

Alright, so I am stuck at the moment with a style I am working on, I need to know what I should use in EXTRA.css for the following:

category bar and input area for taigachat:
    customtheme.jpg

Also the Discussion List area, (the blue and white ive pointed to)
    customtheme2.jpg

Much Appreciated to anyone who can point me in the right direction, learning how to style xenforo has be a bit tricky coming from styling IPB.

2. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

Nevermind guys, I figures some of this out, if I have more questions I'll return.

3. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

In the Discussion List, anyone know how to change the Hover over color in the header?

4. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Edit the Sub-Heading, Hover State style property.

5. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

Thank you :) worked like a charm.

6. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

Wondering of anyone knows how to change the messageuserblock from vertical how it is normally to horizontal and above a post?

7. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Can you provide a screenshot to show what you mean?

8. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

Yeah
    usermsgblock.png
    This is from ValveTime, something along the lines of getting to move some of the info where this shows.

9. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Thanks!

The postbit user info area is to the left of posts by default. I wouldn't know how to do it, but it looks like they accomplished that with template edits.

10. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

Alright thanks, yeah I figured, I may ask them to see if they could share how to do this.

11. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

Hello again, I'd like to know how to style the Attached Files box in posts:

attachedfiles.jpg

12. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Provide a URL and tell me how to get the Attached Files box to show, and I can get you the CSS.

13. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

Just figured it out :) thanks for the quick reply though.