questions

MITK

I am looking at XenForo and VB for a large project, I was able to find a very good review on XenForo from a former VB customer which i find a promising.

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/one-month-after-switching-from-vbulletin-to-xenforo.2637721/

So far from what I have seen XenForo i like it, but I can't find any information mobile use which has me leaning towards a very little towards VB just because of that fact everyone is using tablets and smartphones now.

Also I would love to hear what people think XenForo has over VB or even VB over XenForo..

XenForo has a very well done responsive design, so there are really no need for mobile applications. I'm not sure what else you were asking.

Also, any particular features you were looking for?

Right now I am comparing what VB does vs what XF does to make the correct selection, Just wondering if there is anything the staff or clients feel that stands out over VB and I might not be considering.

Well, vBulletin and XenForo are drastically different. I think speed, user experience, and focus on ways to keep the user engaged in the site are all advantages of XenForo.

You may want to request a demo of XenForo and vBulletin to compare them before making your decision. Obviously, this community is slightly biased towards XenForo.

Top Bottom