Questions i am looking into

I already like this software. It looks amazing. I have a few questions that need to be answered.

1. how customizable is it?
2. I have a design that has a different font for the forum names and categories name, is there a way or setting i can change the font to whichever i prefer?
3. Is it really easy to integrate it fully to another script?
4. Is there a admincp demo i can try?

Thanks

I already like this software. It looks amazing. I have a few questions that need to be answered.

1. how customizable is it?
2. I have a design that has a different font for the forum names and categories name, is there a way or setting i can change the font to whichever i prefer?
3. Is it really easy to integrate it fully to another script?
4. Is there a admincp demo i can try?

Thanks

1. As a designer myself, The style system is the best style system and is light years a head of any commercially based style system, In short it's very customisable. You want an advance style system, easy to customise (and when I say easy) a re-colour job will take you 2 minutes. If you want a more advance style obviously this will take a little longer but to give you an example I have a very customisable style and updating it takes me 4 minutes which I designed in 2 hours. In short the style system is excellent, innovative and a godsend for beginners yet invaluable for the experienced who want to go wild and extend their talents.

2. Yes this is possible as kier demonstrated on one of the styles selectable by members here.

3. There have been many successful port overs from other scripts though the devs or a staff member will link you to those seo redirection scripts and other scripts you'll need to make this all possible.

4. Xenforo don't provide one at this time, but I've seen members offering up such a service allowing you to check out the admincp.

because i want only one admincp instead of loggin into two everytime

Why would you need two admincps? You can add your tool to the XenForo admincp with minimal effort. You can even choose how you want to do it. It can be added under the XF Options, either in the option menus (by adding a new option group), or in the "left sidebar" by using Admin Navigation (XenAMS does that, for instance), or even by adding a menu option of your own (like, for instance, Jaxel's XenUtiles does).

my other script hasone admincp and xenforo does i wanted xneforo to be intregrated into my script admincp for my site

Well. Considering nobody knows what the other admincp looks like, how it was built, etc, it's hard to state anything on if it is possible. Most likely, it can be done. The question will be exactly how much time and money you'd be willing to spend on making it happen.What solution do you use now that easily integrates your script with another script?

Top Bottom